• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 1*

197 posts in this topic

Question.

The pm I was sent for submitting grades is a group pm. If others submit grades will I see it in my pm?

This is my first time at the rodeo so I don't need a snarky comment.

The other folks in the group PM are not in the contest. They are the backbone of the contest with scoring, grading, record keeping and so on and so forth. If one of us gets sick or has an emergency, then we have more than one set of eyes to keep everything going on track. (thumbs u

So, if all of you suddenly become Giants fans, and see replays of todays

game, and decide to jump off tall buildings all within a 48 hour period, we

are basically screwed ?

I hate you with a passion usually only reserved for a preachers hatred of the devil. :censored:

21 points with 7 min left in the 4th. We allow a sub-human, soul less, criminal to embarrass our defense.

I am ashamed of the NY Giants today.

Ahahaha, poor giants...

They are the backbone of the contest with scoring, grading, record keeping and so on and so forth. If one of us gets sick or has an emergency, then we have more than one set of eyes to keep everything going on track. (thumbs u

But all my PM's are marked unread :ohnoez:

But remember to not read anything into graemlins posted. They could seem to symbolize encouragement or discouragement, but it's all subterfuge.

So i didn't just win that book ? Because i got a ^^ greamlin

(shrug)

I have extraordinarily thick skin, and not just from my Roman like indulgence in food and drink.

I hope my group mocks me, so that I may be:

A) vindicated upon my fantastically accurate grades.

B) validate the mockery with my fantastically innacurate grades

My money is on the latter. :taptaptap:

They are the backbone of the contest with scoring, grading, record keeping and so on and so forth. If one of us gets sick or has an emergency, then we have more than one set of eyes to keep everything going on track. (thumbs u

But all my PM's are marked unread :ohnoez:

But remember to not read anything into graemlins posted. They could seem to symbolize encouragement or discouragement, but it's all subterfuge.

So i didn't just win that book ? Because i got a ^^ greamlin

(shrug)

Ah, no. Keep up those questions and I really will believe you're from Denmark, South Carolina.

I have a feeling that the graemlins will be mocking me all the way through.. and they might be right

Don't worry. With this many people in the contest, you'll blend in with all the other losers. :gossip:

Based on historical records... You all should be glad we're not in the contest. You have a much better mathematical chance now... :baiting: (thumbs u

(worship)

Oh I am not going to read PMs til the next round. That way I don't have to interpret the :roflmao:

Dan

You didn't get a :roflmao: .

:sorry: