• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 and lots of HG early ASM slabs -- CLOSED

90 posts in this topic

Here are another group of my older spares, I'm working to pay for recent auction bills. I just received the nice AF 15, and ASM 13 and 14. The 9.2 ASM 4 is my best copy, actually too nice for my collection. It's an old label 9.2 OW book, I hope to find a 9.0 some day instead.

Please check out my feedback thread for references here, see the link in my signature.

Normal rules apply, the first :takeit: in the thread wins.

I'll take payments by PayPal, postal money order, or check. Shipping will be $10 and covers insurance in the USA, outside we''ll work it out.

Satisfaction is guaranteed, I will disclose anything important that I know of, like a CGC case cracked or scratched etc. If you're not satisfied, you can return a book in a reasonable time.

PM offers welcome, and the agreed on deal time stamp will be used to compare with any take it posted. Feel free to send me a PM, ask any questions or for another picture, correct a mistake etc, and thanks for looking.

First I'll post this picture I like to give of the group from above. I'll hold off listing pictures of the PLOD of Annual 1 and the SS AF 15, unless somebody makes a serious offer for them.

Let me know if any picture is too hard to see, I still need to find a way to make more detailed pictures.

121610salelist.jpg

First I'll post this picture I like to give of the group from above. I'll hold off listing pictures of the PLOD of Annual 1 and the SS AF 15, unless somebody makes a serious offer for them.

Let me know if any picture is too hard to see, I still need to find a way to make more detailed pictures.

121610salelist.jpg

What I see there is my kid's college fund being in serious jeopardy if I were an ASM collector. :tonofbricks:

Good luck making a few sales. :applause:

AF 15 CGC 5.5, OW/W pages, $10,700. :news:SOLD

This is my one unrestored AF 15. I had hoped it would make the Fine grade as Matt Nelson estimated in Summer from scans of it. The top edge chip came out since I shipped it, and the grading notes mention a stain going into the inside page from the front. I didn't see any kind of staining on the front, CGC is the best at finding those things.

af15cgc55.jpg

af15cgc55rear.jpg