• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 and lots of HG early ASM slabs -- CLOSED

90 posts in this topic

ASM 6 CGC 8.5, OW/W pages, $1800.

asm006cgc85oww.jpg

asm006cgc85owwrear.jpg

Per PM, :takeit:

Thanks again Don!!!

Dang Jason. :o

I know a good bankruptcy lawyer if you're comic addiction ever raises the need for one. :baiting:

lol

Luckily, i was a criminal defense attorney in my former life so i can represent myself when i need to rob a bank!

It's your guys fault for having all these sick books for sale (thumbs u

Its frightening how many lawyers we have on these Boards. :ohnoez:

Not anymore! I have 1 last case still hanging around and then, God willing, i'll NEVER practice law again! :wishluck:

Nice grabs mlovest (worship)

Two sweet Spidey covers tough to find in grade!

And the #24! Three great adds for my collection. I'm done for a bit though...

V/R, Mike

Damn! Didn't realize you got the 24 also. That was a awesome buy! I've been pissed about that for 2 days. I was away from a computer for like 4 hours and didn't have my phone and missed it. If I had seen that, I would have snatched that up immediately.

Congrats!!!

Nice grabs mlovest (worship)

Two sweet Spidey covers tough to find in grade!

And the #24! Three great adds for my collection. I'm done for a bit though...

V/R, Mike

Damn! Didn't realize you got the 24 also. That was a awesome buy! I've been pissed about that for 2 days. I was away from a computer for like 4 hours and didn't have my phone and missed it. If I had seen that, I would have snatched that up immediately.

Congrats!!!

Yes, three very nice copies for my Spidey set. A bit nicer than I usually buy, but ZI keep creeping up in grade.

V/R, Mike

I'll close the thread finally.

I'll start a fresh one when a couple come back from CGC soon, an ASM 5, 15, and annuals 8 and 9.

Feel free to send a PM if you see something interesting before then. Thanks to everyone who dropped in and bought something. Regards,