• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 and lots of HG early ASM slabs -- CLOSED

90 posts in this topic

ASM 46 CGC 8.0 OW/W pages, $100.

Pressed by Matt this Summer.

asm046cgc80owwfront.jpg

:takeit: put it on my tab lol

^^

Thanks Mark.

FYI, I'm having a hard time finding these pictures, ImageShack has images that are too small, and no way to sort them. I'm going to have trouble if I add another 100-200 pictures there I think.

ASM 46 CGC 8.0 OW/W pages, $100.

Pressed by Matt this Summer.

asm046cgc80owwfront.jpg

:takeit: put it on my tab lol

^^

Thanks Mark.

FYI, I'm having a hard time finding these pictures, ImageShack has images that are too small, and no way to sort them. I'm going to have trouble if I add another 100-200 pictures there I think.

:hi:

Photobucket is probably easier. Images can be sorted and can have tags to make it easier to manage.

Yes, I used it for my first sale thread. They have a limit which I didn't go over, but the bandwidth limit I ran over at the 16th of the month. So all images are blocked then, until the next month. That's when I started hunting a new site. I only had about 40 pictures or so then and pushed over their limit for the free account.

I have about three times as many now with ImageShack, the limit for bandwidth from them is much higher as I recall. I hope I don't find out what it is with this thread.

Boozad has a site for pictures, but I didn't figure out how to use it to host them to show here.

ASM 100 CGC 7.0 OW/W pages, $70. :news: On Hold

This is a beautiful copy, gorgeous cover gloss and flatness. It was my best raw copy, of about six I've had. The down grade to 7.0 is due to the rear cover printing defect, CGC noted it as a stain though. I'm after a 9.6 with less white along the spine, so this is another nice spare to me. Pressed by Matt, and he called it a 9.0/9.2 as well.

asm100cgc70front.jpg

asm100cgc70rear.jpg