• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 and lots of HG early ASM slabs -- CLOSED

90 posts in this topic

ASM 24 CGC 9.0 White pages, $400. :news:SOLD

This book is much nicer than a 9.0, but the blue ink spray is bad enough that CGC graded it down. It looks like a 9.4 not counting the blue overspray, it didn't look too bad in the HA scan. The notes do mention the over spray, and a spine stress somewhere not clearly seen.

I have a picture from the Heritage auction I got it from, and a rear picture. I'll find them soon.

asm24.jpg

asm024cgc90w.jpg

:takeit: Outstanding!

V/R, Mike!

ASM 24 CGC 9.0 White pages, $400.

This book is much nicer than a 9.0, but the blue ink spray is bad enough that CGC graded it down. It looks like a 9.4 not counting the blue overspray, it didn't look too bad in the HA scan. The notes do mention the over spray, and a spine stress somewhere not clearly seen.

I have a picture from the Heritage auction I got it from, and a rear picture. I'll find them soon.

asm24.jpg

asm024cgc90w.jpg

:takeit: Outstanding!

V/R, Mike!

ASM 24 CGC 9.0 White pages, $400.

asm24.jpg

asm024cgc90w.jpg

^^

Excellent, thank you.

I am going to bed now. I'll be back after work tomorrow, about 3PM I think. Please feel free to send any PM with questions. I have no internet connection other than here so I can't answer until tomorrow after work. Thanks for looking and to those who bought something. Night,

Hopefully, a few of these books will hold until Tuesday when I win the Lotto. :wishluck: Otherwise, good luck with the sale . . .great books!

damn i thought i was winning the lotto...hopefully no one else will win it alongside or else itll be like bruce almighty where well all win a glorious 7 bucks or something

Don,

One of these days, you should load scans of all of your keepers in the registry because if these are your undercopies, I can imagine how sweet the rest of your spider run might be.

Thanks Eric, you're reminding me, I do need to start on that. Resizing the pics to be small enough is another step, I'll get to it soon. Regards,