• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about Nedor?

79 posts in this topic

Thought I'd post these here for your viewing pleasure. These have been snapped up by an astute resident Nedor collector but he said he didn't mind if I shared and I figure some of you would get a kick out of them.

You told me it was #19. :baiting:

The discerning and elite collector doesn't worry about such trivial details, but instead is astute enough to trust in the sagacious prognostications of VintageComics in all things related to the hobby.

Get on the bandwagon, son! :baiting:

I will say it here one time for all to see.

I am not perfect.

:sorry:

Thanks to Sardo Numspar for parting with this so I could be one step closer to completing the run. Only two more to go.

Exciting28810x1280_zpsb4a4f94c.jpg

Gorgeous book Jeff (thumbs u

I've been thinking about that book lately as well

Thanks to Sardo Numspar for parting with this so I could be one step closer to completing the run. Only two more to go.

Exciting28810x1280_zpsb4a4f94c.jpg

:applause:

Nice!! While there may be issues of Exciting that are even harder to find than this, how many covers are cooler? None cooler!!

(worship)