• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Men 21 CGC 9.8 w/WHITE .... how much should I spend?

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

What do you guys SERIOUSLY think about this book? Do you think it's getting attention only because the movie coming out, or do you think it's an important book whose value will continute to escalate?

Also, how much would you buy this book for? What would be your cut off point?

If I pay $350 am I going to kick myself 4 months after the movie exits theaters?

Welcome all opinions and comments...

Hello,

What do you guys SERIOUSLY think about this book? Do you think it's getting attention only because the movie coming out, or do you think it's an important book whose value will continute to escalate?

If I pay $350 am I going to kick myself 4 months after the movie exits theaters?

If you really need answers to these questions, then you need to think about it a little harder. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Deep down, you know the answers. Just read your post again. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Hello,

Paying $350 for a 9.8 copy of Next Men 21 WHICH IS NOT THE FIRST APPEARANCE OF HELLBOY is insane. Absolutely [!@#%^&^] insane. You will see a 90% loss on your "investment" in a year.

I just happened to run across a couple real cheap raw copies that just might make the 9.8. 893applaud-thumb.gif. I feel alot better about having two possible 9.8 for dirt cheap than haveing one 9.8 for around 220. I really don't think they are busting 300. just yet. might be able to snag one for under 200 since there are atleast three on e-bay right now. popcorn.gif. More to come I am sure. It will be interesting to watch the census.

O and personally I think the previews look interesting! more than the punisher anyways. juggle.gif

I would rather see you buy the signed and numbered hardcovers of Hellboy:Seed of Destruction. You could get three or four of them for the price of the 9.8 - THey are really cool red with slipcase - And the first (B&W) appearance of hellboy in SanDiego Comic-Con Comics # 2 is readily available as are High Grade HB : SOD 1,2,3,4, but so many are waiting to sell when HB hits theatres before selling.