• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas to my SA brothers!

29 posts in this topic

Since SA is my main collecting focus and i spend most of my time in this forum, i just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

I haven't been here very long but i've gotten to know alot of you in the time i've been here thru the threads and PM's. I just wanted to thank all of you that have helped me out and talked about comics with me.

It's been REALLY nice to finally have some people to talk to that share the same passion for the SA gems we blow all our money on. For the last 15 years, all i've had is my wife and a few friends who PRETEND to listen to me when i talk about collecting but couldn't give a hill of beans about the funny books we collect. I can't tell you guys how glad i am that i found this forum :cloud9:

Anyhow, again thanks to all the people that have helped me out and if any of you guys are going to the Cons in Miami, let me know. I'd love to meet you and grab lunch and some drinks!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hunting!!! :headbang:

Since SA is my main collecting focus and i spend most of my time in this forum, i just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

I haven't been here very long but i've gotten to know alot of you in the time i've been here thru the threads and PM's. I just wanted to thank all of you that have helped me out and talked about comics with me.

It's been REALLY nice to finally have some people to talk to that share the same passion for the SA gems we blow all our money on. For the last 15 years, all i've had is my wife and a few friends who PRETEND to listen to me when i talk about collecting but couldn't give a hill of beans about the funny books we collect. I can't tell you guys how glad i am that i found this forum :cloud9:

Anyhow, again thanks to all the people that have helped me out and if any of you guys are going to the Con in Miami, let me know. I'd love to meet you and grab lunch and some drinks!

Merry X-mas to you Jason. You have a great passion and love for the hobby. I can see the excitement and exhilaration you have for books which comes out of the wood works. "Collecting is...the motivation and the search". (thumbs u

Merry Christmas as well Jason to you and family! Don't know you yet and I've been a bit sporadic on the boards lately but look forward to getting to know you a little better in '011...who knows, maybe'll we'll work a deal somewhere along the way... :headbang:

t

Merry Christmas everyone. Like Sufunk, I also have no non-virtual people to share my love of the Silver Age, so this is definitely a special place.

It's been REALLY nice to finally have some people to talk to that share the same passion for the SA gems we blow all our money on .... I can't tell you guys how glad i am that i found this forum :cloud9: ....

It's nice to read kind, reflective thoughts. Merry Christmas.