• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Opportunities for 2011?

129 posts in this topic

Jack Kirby

Working on it... Now back to the seance

Can you channel Will Eisner & Gil Kane while you're at it! :wishluck:

How about Bob Kane? :insane:

Why not Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster while you're at it. lol

lol might as well throw john buscema in there too.

PAUL CHADWICK (With Concrete returning this should Happen)

CHRIS WARNER

KRIS SILVER

DAVID QUINN

TIM VIGIL

JOHN WAGNER (Creator of Judge Dredd, but I don't see him coming stateside any time soon) :cry:

CHRIS WARNER

KRIS SILVER

DAVID QUINN

TIM VIGIL

JOHN WAGNER (Creator of Judge Dredd, but I don't see him coming stateside any time soon) :cry:

I met Paul Chadwick and John Wagner once. I believe it was SDCC 2006 I have SS books from both of them. Both very tough signatures. You have good taste.

There is a judge dredd book that is SS signed by wagner and bolland. I will ask the previous owner if he still has it or if he sold it.

CHRIS WARNER

KRIS SILVER

DAVID QUINN

TIM VIGIL

I met Paul Chadwick and John Wagner once. I believe it was SDCC 2006 I have SS books from both of them. Both very tough signatures. You have good taste.

There is a judge dredd book that is SS signed by wagner and bolland. I will ask the previous owner if he still has it or if he sold it.

:wishluck:

Does anyone here have contacts with Chadwick?

I'd love to know if he's signing this year.

Another one that I would love to see is Barry Windsor Smith.

I understand that one is going to be difficult but perhaps fences could be mended.

He is my all-time favorite and I would agree to ANY conditions he would like to place on the signing (such as no resale, in writing in an enforceable contract, etc.) if he would be willing to sign my X-Men, Wolverine, Weapon X and Solar books for CGC SS.