• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Branget's (A.K.A. Mr. Walking Dead) Kudos Thread

61 posts in this topic

Buying from Jeff is a no brainer! Simply outstanding guy and a pleasure to do business with. I have purchased from him several times now and he never fails to dissapoint. Honest, fair and items are packed with care. (hey that rhymed!)

Buy with confidence!

:applause:

Just had a transaction with Jeff. Amazing communication, great guy to talk with about random things. Books came in superb condition. Don't what took me so long to have a transaction with him! Will definitely buy from him again and again! Highly recommended!

Jeff is one of the reasons I enjoy collecting The Walking Dead and other modern books now.

He is always fair and gives me great deals on everything I buy from him.

I hope someday I can be just as cool as him ;)

He is just flat out a great all around person, so if you haven't made a transaction with him yet, then you should go PM him right now and purchase a book from him :)

Super Duper Highly Recommended!

Thanks for everything buddy!

Should have done this sooner. Did a trade with Jeff, went smooth and hope he is as happy with the comics I sent him as I was with what I received.

my bad j, i did the same with him and it was amazing he is honest and went above and beyond what i traded with him.

Bought my first piece of Y the last man artwork from Jeff and have nothing but positive things about my experience. Awesome packaging, great communication and quick to ship. The whole nine yards! Would certainly buy from again