• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Information about the auctions for ComicDonna (Mike) and his family

91 posts in this topic

Yes, all auctions will show up in the VCC Convention Hall tonight and generally run through the weekend.

Don't worry... all related threads in Comic General will be apprised of the location. (thumbs u

If you'd like a preview of items, please check out the TESTING 1...2...3 section.

So they will all be listed in the VC section? So do I just go in there and post my bids?

Yes, you will be able to see them starting at 8pm EST time, in the VCC and you will be able to bid there...that is, if Shin doesn't get bogged down with the grading contest.

For now, you can preview them on the test thread I started...Good luck!

Bid often and bid high!

Yes, all auctions will show up in the VCC Convention Hall tonight and generally run through the weekend.

Don't worry... all related threads in Comic General will be apprised of the location. (thumbs u

If you'd like a preview of items, please check out the TESTING 1...2...3 section.

Can you post a link here...I'm not finding where this is located (?) (shrug)

TESTING 1...2...3 link :makepoint:

TESTING 1...2...3 link :makepoint:

THX!

doh!

For those of you following the tragic events regarding the fire and the loss of ComicDonna's home, we are opening the auctions starting at 8pm in the VCC

Each auction will have a facilitator, so if there are any questions, you can pm the person whose name listed as the facilitator.

You bid on the auction thread. Minimum bids are listed in each auction, but they follow this format:

Minimum Bid Increments: Please follow these guidelines regarding bid increments.

Bids over $1000: Bids should be in $50 increments.

Bids over $500: Bids should be in $20 increments.

Bids over $200: Bids should be in $10 increments.

Bids over $50: Bids should be in $5 increments.

Bids under $50: Bids should be in increments of at least $1.

Half the auctions will close Saturday night, and half on Sunday night.

There will be more auctions listed tomorrow, there were so many donations, we just couldn't get them all in tonight.

Payment is due after the auction is over. There are no time payments, so please bid accordingly.

Shipping is included in the bid prices.

Thank you..and here is a link to the VCC hall!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69&PHPSESSID=