• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHERE ARE THEY IN 2011?

620 posts in this topic

can anyone here update me on which cons Mark Morales is going to? I have a recently acquired piece that requires his inking talents

You should of told me, you just missed him at Mega Con this past weekend.

can anyone here update me on which cons Mark Morales is going to? I have a recently acquired piece that requires his inking talents

You should of told me, you just missed him at Mega Con this past weekend.

no no, i knew hed be there but my commission wast ready to get inked, im looking for post SDCC appearances

Guys...I saw that Rob Liefeld is added to the Wiz World Anaheim list, if someone wants to update the lead key. That being said, who knows if he's showing up.

He told me in New Orleans he wasn't planning on doing anymore shows this year, so he could spend more time with the family and hit deadlines. :shrug:

Does anyone know if McFarlane is doing a sig series op while in Phoenix, or is this a "Chandler Only Event?"

Pretty sure all TMc ops are a "Chandler Only Event" now.

Only opps advertised on the boards.
He will refuse any other SS books. He has refused several of mine.