• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 5*

133 posts in this topic

Grading Contest Update

Unfortunately, these contestants have been eliminated from the grading contest although their scores will remain visible for all to see.

Eliminated in Round 5

Batty Scrooge

the shadow knows

Eliminated in Round 4

Avengers4

Drakeprimeone

Hawkman

Johnny G

LimeGreenJelloMan

Nikelspot

sterlingcomics

There are really 3,921 slabbed copies of this book in the registry? Really? REALLY?!?

First black Spidey and all, but still... Really?

Before you start complaining about that, you need to take notice as to how many people are actually named Andrew around here. :sumo:

There are really 3,921 slabbed copies of this book in the registry? Really? REALLY?!?

Before you start complaining about that, you need to take notice as to how many people are actually named Andrew around here. :sumo:

Not many good ones though.

I can think of two or three. hm

I can think of two or three. hm

I'll leave this thread now.