• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead

20 posts in this topic

Hey i know nothing about comics from 70's and up lol, but lately ive been reading the walking dead graphic novel and this may be a stupid question but do they only go up till volume 13? If so do you guys know if there making any more?

Hey i know nothing about comics from 70's and up lol, but lately ive been reading the walking dead graphic novel and this may be a stupid question but do they only go up till volume 13? If so do you guys know if there making any more?

They will publish a new volume for every six issues. So yes, there will be a 14, 15, 16, ect.

14 will probably be out in March/April.

There are only 13 volumes because only 78 issues have come out so far. (Ok, they are up to issue 80) So, issues 1-78 are represented in Volumes 1 through 13. So, when issue 84 hits comic stores, expect to see Volume 14 in stores afterwards.

They will be making new volumes as fast as they can, since the comic series is now enjoying new success as a TV show on AMC. It's a great read!

WD has jumped the shark with the weekly reprints! :sumo:

+1... and the variants. But I can't wait to see what happens next in the book!

I can wait a year for the show though. No biggie. zzz

So maybe another dumb question but do they still come out monthly ( the actual comic) or no?

Yes. Issue 80 comes out tomorrow. :)

OK ok 1 more question then im done,after the graphic novel 13 how many issues are after that?

BTW thanks everyone one like i said i know nothing about moderns i only collect GA-SA

Yes. Issue 80 comes out tomorrow. :)

OK ok 1 more question then im done,after the graphic novel 13 how many issues are after that?

BTW thanks everyone one like i said i know nothing about moderns i only collect GA-SA

2 counting the one that is out tomorrow.

Volume 13 goes to issue 78, I think.

someone do the math on that...

Given: 1 month = time an issue comes out

300 issues = total issues planned

12 months = in one year

Question: How long (in years) will it take for issue 300 to be in LCS.....Go you have 45 mins...

someone do the math on that...

Given: 1 month = time an issue comes out

300 issues = total issues planned

12 months = in one year

Question: How long (in years) will it take for issue 300 to be in LCS.....Go you have 45 mins...

18 years 4 months (I think)

Ya I am going to read this comic until it stops. Cannot wait when Carl finally becomes the main character and see how being raised in a zombie apocalypse does to his character mentally.

I love this series while i admit i jumped on the band wagon (watched the show then bought every Graphic novel lol ) i cant put them down , now it stinks i gotta wait for every issue to come out. It was cool at first cause i had them all to read and something to look forward to in every issue just sitting in front of me.

I love this series while i admit i jumped on the band wagon (watched the show then bought every Graphic novel lol ) i cant put them down , now it stinks i gotta wait for every issue to come out. It was cool at first cause i had them all to read and something to look forward to in every issue just sitting in front of me.

<-- the show did it job then