• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 7*

90 posts in this topic

Grade sent.

And if this round mirrors the last then CGC pre graders as well as in between graders and underneath graders and sideways graders need to cut back on their meth consumption because its affecting their work!!!

I'm frantic and looking for my 3D glasses I got at a 7-Eleven about twenty years ago to watch "Creature from the Black Lagoon" on Creature Features one Saturday night. I think I may have better luck with the glasses.

DR.X

It's prettier in the reverse scan

I know. I'm diggin' those for some reason. hm

That's because they remind you of Cinemax when you were a kid (and your parents didn't subscribe to that channel). :gossip:

That's because they remind you of Cinemax when you were a kid (and your parents didn't subscribe to that channel). :gossip:

I'll admit it. I was the kid that watched the "After Dark" Cinemax movies even though they were scrambled.

I'd sit patiently waiting for that brief two seconds where you could actually make out a boob. :luhv:

I'll admit it. I was the kid that watched the "After Dark" Cinemax movies even though they were scrambled.

I'd sit patiently waiting for that brief two seconds where you could actually make out a boob. :luhv:

For me if you went to the filthy channel and flicked back and forth between filthy and normal the screen would focus for a second.

Which is way more time than I need (thumbs u

:gossip: You weren't alone.

I have heard about these other filthy miscreants that did the same. Had to sit nervously listening for any sign that the parents had woke up as there was only one TV in the house back then. Praying the 2 seconds of somewhat clear picture was not some dude. Dirty.

For me if you went to the filthy channel and flicked back and forth between filthy and normal the screen would focus for a second.

Which is way more time than I need (thumbs u

This thread is starting to bring back some disturbing memories.

DR.X