• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Star #2 ... Larson Ped???

31 posts in this topic

If the only distribution mark you see is a solo "L" then the book is not a Larson. There are several valid Larson markings but no solo "L."

We've gotten one or two similar questions about a potential Larson each year I've been on the Boards.

If the only distribution mark you see is a solo "L" then the book is not a Larson. There are several valid Larson markings but no solo "L."

True but there are a lot of GA books with that same type of "L" on it, its weird. Even Detroit Trolley books have that loop shaped L on a few of their books. What's the significance if any?

True but there are a lot of GA books with that same type of "L" on it, its weird. Even Detroit Trolley books have that loop shaped L on a few of their books. What's the significance if any?

Merchants wrote it on to indicate that they thought comic buyers were Losers.

...and Lackadaisical.

...and Lackadaisical.

...and Limpwristed

Makes sense. lol

...and Lackadaisical.

...and Limpwristed

I thought some of the books were Lions Club giveaways. When I was young, those guys used to throw a party and giveaway presents to kids from the area where I lived. I assumed it was because we lived on the wrong side of the tracks but we were probably just party crashers. It was nice and a free meal for each of us too.

bb

opinions? nice book other than the obvious

Super34B.jpg

Do a lot of the Larsons have water damage? I thought that some had rips or creases but the water damage must have occured after that copy was sold or someone is good with photoshop.

Super34B.jpg

Do a lot of the Larsons have water damage? I thought that some had rips or creases but the water damage must have occured after that copy was sold or someone is good with photoshop.

Many of the Larson's had some moisture or water damage.

Super34B.jpg

....which lead to the emblematic "foxing" on many of the books....jb

Super34B.jpg

...which lead to the emblematic "foxing" on many of the books....jb