• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Surgery Sale

378 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #48 CGC 5.0 $149.00

1st appearance of somebody named the Silver Surfer and another guy named Galactus. :baiting:

:gossip: If I remember correctly, this was the 1st slab I ever bought.

FantasticFour48CGC50.jpg

:takeit:

Thats a very nice looking copy for a 5.0

It'd be a 7.5 in the Nik Memorial Grading Contest.

:blahblah:

:roflmao:

My wife read your post Shark, first thing she said to me was. "How can you call this a free country, when things like this happen." Got me thinking, she's right, you don't really have the freedom to do the things you want, when your a slave to the healthcare system and have to give up the things you love, just to get or keep yourself well. I could spend my whole life saving or buying or living the way I like only to have it all ripped away, by health problems...just as what is happening to Shark right now.

Sorry, about the rant, but of all the things we do wrong in this country, that we are just to stubborn to change, this one just get's my blood boiling...I'll quit now.

No politics...I know.

Again, good luck to you Shark.

Hey guys -- I'd hate to see this thread derail into debate and arguments about the healthcare system, as can easily happen. For the sake of not getting Shark's sales thread derailed or locked, I'm going to suggest that folks just stick to comments on the books here.

Good luck Mike. (thumbs u

Jon

Wise suggestion Jon!

Looking forward to MOAR books :whee:

And for folks who are looking for more of a discussion, the OP started a thread in General that would be perfect for such (thumbs u

Keep the great comics coming Shark!!!

SE

My wife read your post Shark, first thing she said to me was. "How can you call this a free country, when things like this happen." Got me thinking, she's right, you don't really have the freedom to do the things you want, when your a slave to the healthcare system and have to give up the things you love, just to get or keep yourself well. I could spend my whole life saving or buying or living the way I like only to have it all ripped away, by health problems...just as what is happening to Shark right now.

Sorry, about the rant, but of all the things we do wrong in this country, that we are just to stubborn to change, this one just get's my blood boiling...I'll quit now.

No politics...I know.

Again, good luck to you Shark.

Yeah, we wouldn't want anyone to pay their own way. That would be terrible.

A few MOAR books coming up....then I have to leave for a while to go with my wife to HER doctor appointment. I'll start listing more books probably after dinner tonight. (thumbs u

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #7 CGC 6.5 $45.00SOLD!

A CGC 6.0 sold for only $21.00 in Oct. 2010 but an 8.0 sold for $105 in May 2010. So my price is a total krapshoot. (shrug)

SgtFury7CGC65.jpg

Here's another one I didn't really want to sell but hey....chit happens.

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #1 CGC 4.5 $499.00SOLD!

A CGC 4.0 just sold for $450 this month and a 5.5 sold for $640 in September 2010.

SgtFury1CGC45.jpg

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #7 CGC 6.5 $45.00

A CGC 6.0 sold for only $21.00 in Oct. 2010 but an 8.0 sold for $105 in May 2010. So my price is a total krapshoot. (shrug)

SgtFury7CGC65.jpg

2nd sale! Thanks! :whee:

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #1 CGC 4.5 $499.00

A CGC 4.0 just sold for $450 this month and a 5.5 sold for $640 in September 2010.

SgtFury1CGC45.jpg

:cloud9:

and good luck with the sales and god bless with the health!

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #7 CGC 6.5 $45.00

SgtFury7CGC65.jpg

2nd sale! Thanks! :whee:

good deal.

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #1 CGC 4.5 $499.00

SgtFury1CGC45.jpg

If I wasnt finishing up paying for a pricey book I would pop the take it. God I wish I could!