• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Surgery Sale

378 posts in this topic

Keep'em coming. I've got PayPal money burning a whole in my iPad!

Bring on the GA and GGA, please. Or Archie. Or GGA of any age. I still have the money I didn't spend on Comicdey's auction when I feel asleep at the closing bell.

I don't have many Golden Age books left but I'll see what I've got. (thumbs u

You still have a few on Ebay;)

So this one is still available? Shouldn't last long, Mike. :wishluck:

Tales to Astonish #50 CGC 5.5 $50.00

Origin and 1st appearance of the Human Top.

TalestoAstonish50CGC55.jpg

Yep...it's available once again. I just learned that ComicDuck is AlleyBat/BucOne and I'm not dealing with that clown. :eek:

What is your problem, just bought a book from loboagain and paid thousands. My name is James Morgan. Anyway I was doing you a favor, one just sold on comic link for $33 same grade and page quality 12/01/11. No loss for me.

Had a rough night sleeping last night. Got up early (5:00 AM), played on here for a couple of hours then went back to sleep in the recliner. Just woke up about 45 minutes ago. I'll get the raw DD books regraded and scanned and I'll be back with those in an hour or two.

So this one is still available? Shouldn't last long, Mike. :wishluck:

Tales to Astonish #50 CGC 5.5 $50.00

Origin and 1st appearance of the Human Top.

TalestoAstonish50CGC55.jpg

Yep...it's available once again. I just learned that ComicDuck is AlleyBat/BucOne and I'm not dealing with that clown. :eek:

What is your problem, just bought a book from loboagain and paid thousands. My name is James Morgan. Anyway I was doing you a favor, one just sold on comic link for $33 same grade and page quality 12/01/11. No loss for me.

His problem is that you're a douchebag scammer :gossip:

Bring on the DDs, shark :wishluck:

I'll start listing a bunch of raw books here in a minute. I'll be using clickable thumbnails for all of the raw books as it saves real estate and I'll be listing most of the raw books in groups by title anyway. (thumbs u

I have a small stack of Creatures On The Loose and Crypt of Shadows ready that I was going to list on eBay, but I'll go ahead and list them here first.

Any really high grade?

th_Sold.jpgth_CreaturesOnTheLoose13FN-VFNationalDiamondInsert.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpg

Creatures on the Loose #11 3.5/4.0 $3.00 (2nd issue) SOLD

Creatures on the Loose #13 6.5/7.0 $7.00 (National Diamond insert)

Creatures on the Loose #14 6.5/7.0 $7.00 SOLD

Creatures on the Loose #15 6.5/7.0 $7.00 SOLD

Creatures on the Loose #25 5.0/5.5 $2.00 SOLD

Creatures on the Loose #28 5.5/6.0 $2.00 SOLD (value stamp intact but c'fold detached at bottom staple only)

Sharkie, you going to list any WAR books?

DC, Marvel or both?

Mainly DC but might need some Marvels..

I have a bunch of both so send me a PM and let me know which issues you're looking for.

th_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpg

Crypt of Shadows #2 6.5/7.0 $5.00 SOLD

Crypt of Shadows #9 6.0/6.5 $4.00 SOLD

Crypt of Shadows #11 3.0/3.5 $2.00 SOLD

Crypt of Shadows #14 5.0/5.5 $3.00 SOLD

Crypt of Shadows #20 5.0/5.5 $3.00 SOLD