• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Parker + Gwen Stacy pictures on set of new Spidey Movie

60 posts in this topic

I hear Spidey 2, err...5...whatever it is, is going to be yet another reboot of Spidey 1, err 1.0, whatever it is.

It's all the brain child of Joe Quesada, who came up with the idea of rebooting the movie franchises every few years to get a bigger box office draw from people thinking they're seeing the movie for the first time.

The man is brilliant. (worship)

How many times can they tell the same story??

They've already written the screenplays for the remakes of Thor and Captain America.

I'm glad because I was planning on hating the Thor movie.

:cloud9:

How many times can they tell the same story??

They've already written the screenplays for the remakes of Thor and Captain America.

I'm glad because I was planning on hating the Thor movie.

:cloud9:

Those two movies are due for reboots.

i like that this franchise is going to focus on Gwen Stacy and not Mary Jane.

I hope they make a prequel where we get to see Aunt May in her wild, experimental college days. :cloud9:

I hope they make a prequel where we get to see Aunt May in her wild, experimental college days. :cloud9:

Wanna bet Aunt May and Uncle Ben are like 40? To show how "old" they are, they'll be listening to CDs and reading a newspaper.

Wanna bet Aunt May and Uncle Ben are like 40? To show how "old" they are, they'll be listening to CDs and reading a newspaper.

:gossip: Martin Sheen(70) and Sally Field(64).

What a shame they didnt continue with Toby McGuire as Spider-man. He was really good in the part. I almost busted a gut laughing when he was doing his Saturday Night Fever impression while under the influence of the black suit in SM3.

I thought there was a lot of life left in that series. I was hoping for the Lizard to be the next big villian. Oh well.

I bet she was something, before electricity!!