• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Parker + Gwen Stacy pictures on set of new Spidey Movie

60 posts in this topic

What a shame they didnt continue with Toby McGuire as Spider-man. He was really good in the part. I almost busted a gut laughing when he was doing his Saturday Night Fever impression while under the influence of the black suit in SM3.

I thought there was a lot of life left in that series. I was hoping for the Lizard to be the next big villian. Oh well.

I heard that the Lizard will be the villain in this movie. I will miss Toby McGuire also. He is a great actor (check him out in "Brothers"). Am not too impressed with Andrew Garfield at first glance. Perhaps he looks more like Steve Ditko's Peter Parker, skinny and homely.

Wonder why Gwen is shown wearing kneepads hm

Those are thigh-high gray stockings, and knee high tan boots. (thumbs u

Perhaps he looks more like Steve Ditko's Peter Parker, skinny and homely.

. . . with a big head.

(thumbs u

although I like DiceX's explanation lol

Perhaps he looks more like Steve Ditko's Peter Parker, skinny and homely.

. . . with a big head.

(thumbs u

although I like DiceX's explanation lol

No reason they both can't be true. :headbang:

I'm sorry, although this movie looks like it will suck, I don't think back to how amazing the first Spider-Man movies were. They were rubbles of steaming mess. Green Goblin was lame. The roof top conversation in the first film was horrific. The burglar was not menacing. I never turn off movies but I almost had to turn off the 2nd one within the first hour. The actress who played Aunt May was terrible. Doc Ock was cool in the 2nd hour but the train messiah scene was bad. I don't think I could suffer through that first hour again just to get to the good scenes. I never even watched the 3rd one.

I'm sorry, although this movie looks like it will suck, I don't think back to how amazing the first Spider-Man movies were. They were rubbles of steaming mess. Green Goblin was lame. The roof top conversation in the first film was horrific. The burglar was not menacing. I never turn off movies but I almost had to turn off the 2nd one within the first hour. The actress who played Aunt May was terrible. Doc Ock was cool in the 2nd hour but the train messiah scene was bad. I don't think I could suffer through that first hour again just to get to the good scenes. I never even watched the 3rd one.

So, what did you really think hm

She's getting ready for all the sucking this movie is going to do.

Man Dice, you are on a tear today what with the massage post and everything :kidaround:

:whatev:

Actually I heard they they were trying to one up Twilight with this movie. Man-Wolf (Jameson) will be in it running around with his shirt off and Morbius will be sparkling his way around the big screen using Tinklerbell's fairy dust.

You will have

Team Parker

Team Jameson

Team Morbius for the girls

and

Team Gwen

Team MJ for the boys

I watched the 3rd one on a bet...I lost :cry:

So, what did you really think hm

That they are horribly over rated. Considering comics are my thing, and I am not bashing the movies based on inaccuracies only a fan boy would care about I just don't see how any one over the age of 13 can view them more than once.