• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

:whee: ...looks like i'll be back just in time for this :headbang: ...staying at the Westin and dragging the significant other around :gossip: she doesn't really care about the comics... but she likes art lol

:whee: ...looks like i'll be back just in time for this :headbang: ...staying at the Westin and dragging the significant other around :gossip: she doesn't really care about the comics... but she likes art lol

I took my significant other last year and she never went inside the convention center. She stayed gone on the train going all over Charlotte.

same as my wife. She doesnt care for comics but loves watching the artists and some of the jewelery people (typical). She goes for the free ride to charlotte i think...

BIG FRIGGIN' GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT coming up soon!!! :gossip:

:applause:

........... :cry: ............. :popcorn:

Aw come on, Rick! Just tell them, as I was fully prepared to steal Shelton's thunder and post it when I got home. I talked with him about it today and both of us were pretty damn excited about the add! He just got everything confirmed yesterday. I will tell you that none of you are right so far and that's all I;m saying. Future assumptions will be neither confirmed nor denied.

Aw come on, Rick! Just tell them, as I was fully prepared to steal Shelton's thunder and post it when I got home. I talked with him about it today and both of us were pretty damn excited about the add! He just got everything confirmed yesterday. I will tell you that none of you are right so far and that's all I;m saying. Future assumptions will be neither confirmed nor denied.

But most of these board geeks are going to be stoked :headbang:

But most of these board geeks are going to be stoked :headbang:

I consider myself to be one of them and I was STOKED!!

When will Shelton make the announcement. . .you guys are killing me.

Probably coming up this week

I think if you sit down and take a minute or two to think about this, you'll figure it out

hm:idea: