• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

I know we are talking food and all but how many of you have been to this convention and never actually been to the store?

I dont go during the con but I do go sporadically throughout the year for some of their sales and FCBD. Honestly, not really missing much if you dont go by there. It's just your average LCS to me.

I know we are talking food and all but how many of you have been to this convention and never actually been to the store?

I dont go during the con but I do go sporadically throughout the year for some of their sales and FCBD. Honestly, not really missing much if you dont go by there. It's just your average LCS to me.

A very nice store............but if you go to see and buy vintage comics, you'll see most of his inventory at a show

jacks2start

nerfherder

capt_comics

Tsp99

Golden Gurl

G.A.tor

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Mayor006

B3AST

buttock

Lego

ashsaytr

OrangeNemesis

HOTFLIPS

TAFKADixie

Psst.....Rick, rumor has it Tom W is riding up with John!!

Think he told me that in Greenville (thumbs u

jacks2start

nerfherder

capt_comics

Tsp99

Golden Gurl

G.A.tor , mrs G.A.tor and my youngest G.A.tor should also be in tow

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Mayor006

B3AST

buttock

Lego

ashsaytr

OrangeNemesis

HOTFLIPS

TAFKADixie

I hadn't left them off intentionally Rick..............figured we would just count board members only :)

ah, but I am sure they are on the board as members omewhere lol

jacks2start

nerfherder

capt_comics

Tsp99

Golden Gurl

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Mayor006

B3AST

buttock

Lego

ashsaytr

OrangeNemesis

HOTFLIPS

TAFKADixie

I just received clarification that a special guest will be at the con dinner (I'll pm you)...

Let's just hope he doesn't get thrown out of this con too!

This is going to be the best Heros yet!

(thumbs u

jacks2start

nerfherder

capt_comics

Tsp99

Golden Gurl

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Mayor006

B3AST

buttock

Lego

ashsaytr

OrangeNemesis

HOTFLIPS

TAFKADixie

I just received clarification that a special guest will be at the con dinner (I'll pm you)...

(thumbs u

I say that every year (....that I get an Adam Hughes sketch) :)

jacks2start

nerfherder

capt_comics

Tsp99

Golden Gurl

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Mayor006

B3AST

buttock

Lego

ashsaytr

OrangeNemesis

HOTFLIPS

TAFKADixie

(thumbs u

Great news :applause:

Don't think Shelton would do what Alan did................let's hope not (thumbs u

I'll be at Heroes for the 21st year in a row (and 23 total :)) and will have the biggest set up area I have ever had!

I will have 2 endcaps, a straight booth, then another endcap for a total of 70 feet of space!!!!

Will be bringing lots and lots of toys from a private collection never to a show including statues, animae figurines, superhero figurines, toys from the 40's to the present!

Will also have lots and lots of Golden age and Silver age from the same private collection that has never been to a show.

Be sure to look me up! I will be right behind the Heroes booth when you walk in the hall.

David Burns

I'll be at Heroes for the 21st year in a row (and 23 total :)) and will have the biggest set up area I have ever had!

I will have 2 endcaps, a straight booth, then another endcap for a total of 70 feet of space!!!!

Will be bringing lots and lots of toys from a private collection never to a show including statues, animae figurines, superhero figurines, toys from the 40's to the present!

Will also have lots and lots of Golden age and Silver age from the same private collection that has never been to a show.

Be sure to look me up! I will be right behind the Heroes booth when you walk in the hall.

David Burns

But are you going to the CGC Board dinner Friday night? :baiting: