• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Amazing, Amazing Arizona Comic Con Sales Thread

77 posts in this topic

Currently on-site.

After every con I get PMs asking if I got "this book" or "did you see this book" so since it's a small show I'm going to try something different and see how it works out.

I'll have the usual pre-screen 9.8 raw & cgc 9.8 pre-sale of gradeable con variants, but I'll also be on the lookout for raw 9.8 candidates of books that I think might interest people.

First CGC 9.8 slab $10 Priority, $2 each additional. Raw books $5 Media Mail, or $11 Priority for up to 20.

Payment by PayPal, :takeit: rules

I'll start posting from the show floor tomorrow morning.

Grimm's Fairy Tales Myths & Legends #1 Amazing Arizona Variant Wraparound cover

9.8 raw $20

Cgc 9.8 presale $55

SS CGC 9.8 presale $75 Raven, DeBalfo, & Nei Ruffino

These are going fast at the show, since there are only 100 copies here out of the 500 print run. 8 available. 7 available.

IMG_20110108_111852.jpg

:cloud9:

Lady Mechanika 1 Amazing Arizona Comic Con Variant

9.8 raw $22

9.8 CGC pre-sale $55

If you are interested in a x2 signed CGC SS let me know. Benitez & Steigerwald are here at the show.

IMG_20110108_112010.jpg

Grimm's Fairy Tales Myths & Legends #1 Amazing Arizona Variant Wraparound cover

9.8 raw $20

Cgc 9.8 presale $55

SS CGC 9.8 presale $75 Raven & DeBalfo

These are going fast at the show, since there are only 100 copies here out of the 500 print run. 8 available. 7 available.

IMG_20110108_111852.jpg

:cloud9:

:takeit: x 1