• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 9*

166 posts in this topic

If you thought the last round was EASY, this round was actually EASIER... for most of you. :baiting::grin:

We are at 87% at +/- 1 grade.

damn...I am falling out of the top 10...just a bad feeling about this.

I know my grade is right! I'm just afraid CGC may have buggered this one... :tonofbricks:

I actually think this is the easiest one yet. I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the contestants get at least 3 points. (shrug)

If you thought the last round was EASY, this round was actually EASIER... for most of you. :baiting::grin:

We are at 87% at +/- 1 grade.

Told ya! :whee:

I would like to note that sterlingcomics, who started at ROUND 5, is currently in 78th place after having started in 118th place.

In the last four rounds since he's started, he's had two bullseyes and two three-point rounds. :applause:

WE BELIEVE t-shirts are starting to show up in the stands!

I would like to note that sterlingcomics who started at ROUND 5, is currently in 78th place after having started in 118th place.

In the last four rounds since he's started, he's had two bullseyes and two three-point rounds. :applause:

I'm tied for 78th place now. Been here since round one. :blush::tonofbricks::blush:

I would like to note that sterlingcomics, who started at ROUND 5, is currently in 78th place after having started in 118th place.

Oh sure! Make all of us below him feel like low-life scumbags! :cry: