• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crom!!!,...please grade my Conan...

21 posts in this topic

Looks like a nice book. I think 9.0 is pushing it a little . I see two corners that arent as sharp as they could be. A very solid 8.5 would be my guess. assuming the back is as nice as the front.

Can't scan it right now,...it's in the patented new Rocketeer glass press with my new TOD #10...not due for release until 04/20... grin.gif

4/20 huh. I can see that glass table top getting dropped on someones foot when they go to remove it. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Can't scan it right now,...it's in the patented new Rocketeer glass press with my new TOD #10...not due for release until 04/20... grin.gif

4/20 huh. I can see that glass table top getting dropped on someones foot when they go to remove it. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Ummm,...that's 4/20,...not 4:20....then again.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's hard to tell, but it looks like some noticeable wear at the bottom of the CO in the CONAN at the bottom of the cover. Either that or a funky miscut. That, along with the URC wear and the LLC tear and a minor deduction for miswrap = 7.5. If I'm wrong about the bottom of the cover then could be an 8.0

Well, folks the results from "Good Life Through Pressing" are in!!.....this book is one of the first to be released from the patented "Rocketeer" T.M., Press-Genie,...the amazing new invention from Ryco,.....

.........here are some of the pre-press ,grading testimonials from board members,...just like you.....

I'm thinking more along the lines of 8.0/8.5...- DiceX

A solid 8.0, possible 8.5.....-Nikos61

I'd say it's about an 8.5 to 9.0 (leaning toward the 9.0). Hard to say without seeing the back cover.....Fantasyfootballbono

And even

It's hard to tell, but it looks like some noticeable wear at the bottom of the CO in the CONAN at the bottom of the cover. Either that or a funky miscut. That, along with the URC wear and the LLC tear and a minor deduction for miswrap = 7.5. If I'm wrong about the bottom of the cover then could be an 8.0......-rjpb

YIKES!!

...Behold and witness the miracle of,........The Press Genie....

crom.jpg

....Yes folks, that's a 9.2 ,...W0W!!.....Press genie really works!!...guarenteed to wash away at least a half to over a grade and a half or your money back!!...

Press-Genie,...available soon in most fine LCS.....

Did the spine curl "disappear" after a month under the glass as you had hoped?

...I don't remeber this book as having a spine curl,...but there were some books that had a slight stacking curl,.......this book was just a little tired,...it only needed to firm up a bit....