• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FeeBay Knuckle-head alert. 100% positive, VF+ FAIL!

33 posts in this topic

I don't have the patience today to mess with or educate this 100% positive feedback FeeBay seller on comic grading, but maybe some of you feel like having some fun or doing some good by explaining to this seller that they are, um... a poor comic grader??

I stumbled onto this auction for a VF+ copy of Batman #210. Take a look at the back cover scan. Wow. I'm guessing that the seller is just clueless. It is too bad that some newbs will probably buy this guy's books because of his feedback.

Anyway, add this guy to your list of excluded sellers when searching for books:

Poor raw comic grader on FeeBay

:screwy:

Wow. Even for eBay grading that's pretty crazy. "Light staining", indeed.

Yep, the last time I saw 'light staining' like that, I had to buy new trousers.

I don't have the patience today to mess with or educate this 100% positive feedback FeeBay seller on comic grading, but maybe some of you feel like having some fun or doing some good by explaining to this seller that they are, um... a poor comic grader??

I stumbled onto this auction for a VF+ copy of Batman #210. Take a look at the back cover scan. Wow. I'm guessing that the seller is just clueless. It is too bad that some newbs will probably buy this guy's books because of his feedback.

Anyway, add this guy to your list of excluded sellers when searching for books:

Poor raw comic grader on FeeBay

:screwy:

:roflmao: What a joke!

This is why I look for sellers with clear scans and good descriptions. If I still have questions, I send them a message.

I know very little about grading, but even I know that those grades are way too high, just by looking at the scans!

:ohnoez:

Check out his "NM+" Detective Comics #500... inch and a half horizontal tear through spine in upper left... it can be yours for only 750.00 :D

Check out the feedback on the Batman #203 VF/NM that he just sold. Look at the lower F.C. and that B.C. VF/NM? Please.

DR.X