• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ 2011 - August 25th to 28th in Toronto, Canada - Now 4 Days!

562 posts in this topic

BIGGER

GOD

(worship) (worship) (worship):devil:

Ditko

Kirby

I was going to say the same thing. Now that would be a special guest.

Maybe we should have a seance panel and contact Kirby, Wood, Kane, Finger, Shuster, Siegel, Buscema, Frazetta... I wonder if anyone has ever tried that?

Ditko... maybe we could kidnap him...? That would be an unusual signing...

Will there be cgc ss goodness for this moose party?
There was last year. Sure would be cool if Mr.Frank came back!

Maybe we should have a seance panel and contact Kirby, Wood, Kane, Finger, Shuster, Siegel, Buscema, Frazetta... I wonder if anyone has ever tried that?

Ditko... maybe we could kidnap him...? That would be an unusual signing...

I'd be happy if you could get Gene Colan.

Who is bigger than Stan Lee? hm

stan is like a signature fanatic. almost every CGC SS on ebay right now is signed by stan. i think he'll be flooding the market with his signature.

stan's signature isn't much worth as it was before. well until he bite the big one though. :angel:

Who is bigger than Stan Lee? hm

stan is like a signature fanatic. almost every CGC SS on ebay right now is signed by stan. i think he'll be flooding the market with his signature.

stan's signature isn't much worth as it was before. well until he bite the big one though. :angel:

I'm not that interested in getting him to sign a comic anymore... I do have a nice big AF 15 poster that I had plaqued that I would like signed.

And meeting him is an honor that I had the pleasure of receiving last year.... 3 times... and I would definitely want to do it again.