• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 10*

234 posts in this topic

I got "mods notified"

I didn't realize you could be called out for an insulting grade;) :shrug:

:gossip: I think that's code for a bullseye! ;)

Nope, I got one too. :frustrated:

Well, what makes you think *I* couldn't get a bullseye, lol?

:taptaptap:

After all, the odds are only about 30 to 1;);)

I got the ton of bricks, d'oh, and shock graemlins from Watson, AND "mods notified" from GA.

So what does that say?

It's says that the graemlins they send you is nothing but random BS and means nothing! Very cruel if you ask me. :devil:

I got the ton of bricks, d'oh, and shock graemlins from Watson, AND "mods notified" from GA.

So what does that say?

It's says that the graemlins they send you is nothing but random BS and means nothing! Very cruel if you ask me. :devil:

I recommend massive non-standard graemlin retaliation.

So what does that say?

I recommend massive non-standard graemlin retaliation.

lol(tsk)

WEBHEAD

It's says that the graemlins they send you is nothing but random BS and means nothing!

Nope, up to Round 9 it was very consistent. If Sacko sent you a reply, you were close and if JoeyPress sent one, you were DOA.

After the pattern was posted a few times, they seem to have mixed it up a bit.

It's says that the graemlins they send you is nothing but random BS and means nothing!

Nope, up to Round 9 it was very consistent. If Sacko sent you a reply, you were close and if JoeyPress sent one, you were DOA.

That's not entirely true.

By the way, JoeyPress isn't funny... neither is sacko for that matter. We are donating our time because this is something we all enjoyed and want to see it continue. Engaging humor is one thing, but I know you. Since your hand has been called, you'll blow it off as a joke. Keep it up and we will see what "funny" phrases we can morph joe_collector into... and several of them rhyme with pucker.

:jokealert::baiting::roflmao:meh

There are 30 possible grades ?

25 (thumbs u

Or 26 if you count NG. :insane:

Yeah yeah, that's what I meant. Someone swapped my keys around... :whistle:

Maybe that's why I've screwed so many grades! :idea:

That's not entirely true.

By the way, JoeyPress isn't funny... neither is sacko for that matter. We are donating our time because this is something we all enjoyed and want to see it continue. Engaging humor is one thing, but I know you. Since your hand has been called, you'll blow it off as a joke. Keep it up and we will see what "funny" phrases we can morph joe_collector into... and several of them rhyme with pucker.

:jokealert::baiting::roflmao:meh

IBL

Vince, Shin never asks for a bit of credit, but he is the technical support behind EVERY charity auction, and Joey...not only participates , but he's extremely generous....

These guys just went out of their way to do something positive for the forums...(even if I suck at it;) It was meant as a positive action...

While you just kvetch a lot lately (look it up)

You are smarter than that, these comments are really beneath you... :(

25 (thumbs u

I was diverting;)

See, it made everyone COUNT! :acclaim:

I thought you were accounting for a few non-purple grade guess possibilities.

25 (thumbs u

I was diverting;)

See, it made everyone COUNT! :acclaim:

I thought you were accounting for a few non-purple grade guess possibilities.

Well, if I made it too easy, where was the challenge?

Plus...did anyone count PLOD and GLOD grades? with those, there are more than 30 total possibilities :baiting::acclaim:

Vince, Shin never asks for a bit of credit, but he is the technical support behind EVERY charity auction, and Joey...not only participates , but he's extremely generous....

These guys just went out of their way to do something positive for the forums...(even if I suck at it;) It was meant as a positive action...

While you just kvetch a lot lately (look it up)

You are smarter than that, these comments are really beneath you... :(

I know what would change my opinion of Vince. He needs to make a $100 donation at the end of this contest to the Heroes Initiative. Considering all the birthday and christmas money he hordes this should not be an issue.

He can send it to my paypal account and I will add 50% to the total in his behalf. It is a win-win-win scenario for all involved. What do you say Vince? Time to put up or shut up now, eh.