• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movie costumes revealed, Cap & Spidey

145 posts in this topic

I've never seen Spidey 3. Maybe I should...

Last night I opted for watching Action Jackson in Spanish over watching Spider-Man 3 in English. I think it was a wise decision.

Last night I opted for watching Action Jackson in Spanish over watching Spider-Man 3 in English. I think it was a wise decision.

I say you made a VERY wise decision

zfightg4.gif

doh!

I'd watch Pride & Prejudice in Swahili before watching Spider-Man 3 (in any language) again. :P

i actually like the new spider-man outfit... (shrug)

I don't mind it either, Spidey to me is just throwaway entertainment as much as I'll only ever watch the movies. I enjoyed 1 and 2 (and just ordered 3 :eek: ) and I enjoyed them, no doubt I'll enjoy this one too.

Marvel have a good track record with movies lately, but I can see why people who read Marvel titles may have issues with them.

3 is OK, it's popcorn, but not the good kind, the toffee popcorn, more like the plain, ordinary popcorn that will do if there is nothing else to eat.

:eek:

I've watched Batman & Robin, it can't get any worse...

Watch the Spirit and then get back to me.

I do think I'll give that one a miss.

Spidey is dreadful. This one might suck harder than Spidey 3.

SpideyGarfieldsm.jpg

looks like he was just given birth to by a horse

A male horse, even.

and why is Cap wearing a Philadelphia Eagles helmet? this isnt the NFL...

That's what so bizarre about these past retcons - Cap has had actual 3-dimensional wings on his helmet since his first issue, but all these re-imaginings try to make it more realistic by "painting" wings on a motorcycle helmet. doh!

The most realistic thing would be for NOTHING to be painted on, since at that point in time he doesn't have any actual wings.

It's like doing a re-imagining of Namor as a mutant who gains his powers as a teen, yet he paints wings on his heels as a young child. Why? meh