• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movie costumes revealed, Cap & Spidey

145 posts in this topic

Honestly, I thought X-MEN 1 was a bad X-MEN movie, but a decent action movie. I just disliked X-MEN 3 on every level :sick:

Well, as a "movie" X2 is easily the worst of the series - it literally had no plot or actual story, and survived based on goodwill from fanboys who appreciated that Singer and Co didn't screw with continuity.

But man, is it a bad movie. Nothing really happens to move the story forward, and it's really a series of unconnected sequences full of cliched stereotypes that rates a zero in terms of logical story progression. It's like a really bad Michael Bay movie.

If you haven't seen it in a few years, pop the DVD/BRD in tonight and check it out.

Honestly, I thought X-MEN 1 was a bad X-MEN movie, but a decent action movie. I just disliked X-MEN 3 on every level :sick:

Well, as a "movie" X2 is easily the worst of the series - it literally had no plot or actual story, and survived based on goodwill from fanboys who appreciated that Singer and Co didn't screw with continuity.

But man, is it a bad movie. Nothing really happens to move the story forward, and it's really a series of unconnected sequences full of cliched stereotypes that rates a zero in terms of logical story progression. It's like a really bad Michael Bay movie.

If you haven't seen it in a few years, pop the DVD/BRD in tonight and check it out.

X-Men 1 and 2 brilliant , X-Men 3 rubbish , this is my opinion and its just as valid as yours