• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15. CGC 3.5. OW Pages. Under GPA.

31 posts in this topic

Hi all. Just one book for sale.

Amazing Fantasy #15. First Appearance of Spider-Man. CGC3.5. Off-white Pages

I want to free up funds for another purchase. Selling this copy of the king of SA books for my cost.

The cover colours are bright with good gloss and the entire book looks tight overall. A very presentable copy for grade. Minimal Mavel Chipping.

I paid US$4682 + $35 shipping = $4717.

Asking US$4717 (nett) + shipping ($35-45 worldwide). This means Paypal (fee-free method) or an International Bank Deposit (fees will cost you less than Paypal).

If paying by regular paypal, fees will take this up to $4945 (shipped).

Sorry but Paypal takes their pound of flesh. Ugh.

12 month GPA Average is US$5064.

Book is set to soar even more when the Spidey reboot hits the silver screens in 2012. A 2.5 copy OW/W copy sold on Heritage last weekend for $4481.

Time Payments acceptable but all payments need to be fee-free.

Pics below. The first image was taken with my iPhone this morning.

Click on the thumbnail to take you to a larger, higher-res version. I tried to link the image URL from Picasa but it didn't work. If you want the full-res scans, send me your email. I'll get them to you after the weekend when I'm back at work (files saved at work PC).

Comics%20021.jpg
From Drop Box

scan0004-1.jpg
From Comics

scan0006-1.jpg
From Comics

Questions, criticisms, discussion welcome.

Great looking book Shawn.

Good luck with the sale! I am surprised it is still around (shrug)

Although, being right after the biggest "spending holiday" might factor into the equation. Everyone has started to get those credit card bills in the mail right about now!

Again, great book and best of luck!

John (thumbs u

I can't believe this book is still around. The price is better than today's market price and it will continue to be a hot book. Good luck, Shawn.

+1!

It seems like there have been a TON of threads and posts lately about people wanting to buy lower grade AF 15's and asking about them so i'm pretty surprised this one is still sitting around.

I think most people have a lot of sticker shock for a book in lower grade to have such a hefty price tag but this is a pretty damn good deal!

5k is a big chunk of change but this book sure as hell wont be getting cheaper in the future (thumbs u