• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 13*

117 posts in this topic

Why no inverted scan?

People complained. So, the solution was no more notes, no more inverted scans and no more clarifications.

Now, if someone wants to complain, then they can complain about... nothing.

I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I Am. :)

Why no inverted scan?

People complained. So, the solution was no more notes, no more inverted scans and no more clarifications.

C'mon, man. That's just despicable using Dr. Seuss to slip the grade to your cronies!!

I do [font:Arial Black]n[/font]ot l[font:Arial Black]i[/font]ke gree[font:Arial Black]n[/font] [font:Arial Black]e[/font]ggs a[font:Arial Black]n[/font]d ham. [font:Arial Black]I[/font] do [font:Arial Black]n[/font]ot lik[font:Arial Black]e[/font] them, Sam I Am. [font:Arial Black]:)[/font]

Let's keep an even playing field. No more hints!

Why no inverted scan?

C'mon, man. That's just despicable using Dr. Seuss to slip the grade to your cronies!!

I do [font:Arial Black]n[/font]ot l[font:Arial Black]i[/font]ke gree[font:Arial Black]n[/font] [font:Arial Black]e[/font]ggs a[font:Arial Black]n[/font]d ham. [font:Arial Black]I[/font] do [font:Arial Black]n[/font]ot lik[font:Arial Black]e[/font] them, Sam I Am. [font:Arial Black]:)[/font]

Let's keep an even playing field. No more hints!

Uh oh. I read it

I do [font:Arial Black]n[/font]ot l[font:Arial Black]i[/font]ke gree[font:Arial Black]n[/font] [font:Arial Black]e[/font]ggs and ham. I d[font:Arial Black]o[/font] not like them, Sam I Am. [font:Arial Black]:)[/font]

I'm in so much trouble...it took me 10 minutes to figure out what issue it was...I KNEW it was not the the SA #36...but;)

I'm busy writing guesses on sticky notes, I'll see which one sticks to the ceiling, if I can toss them up that high;)

I'm in so much trouble...it took me 10 minutes to figure out what issue it was...I KNEW it was not the the SA #36...but;)

I'm busy writing guesses on sticky notes, I'll see which one sticks to the ceiling, if I can get toss them up that high;)

:signfunny: