• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your TOP Five SS books that you own?

101 posts in this topic

Me too...but I posted mine again anyway! :D

5. Halloween # 1 (bill sienkiewicz cover) signed by Rob Zombie, Malcolm Mcdowell, Udo Kier, Scout Taylor Compton, Dee Wallace, Danelle Harris, and Tyler Mane 9.8

kris, don't you have a halloween ss book that is signed by the good cast & crew? a.k.a. the ORIGINAL halloween.

always need a new update on these type of things lol

New books all the time! There are some I have never saw before...just amazing!!!

Keep on posting these!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

oh don't get me wrong I love seeing people post their top 5. I just wish we updated the old thread so we could still see all the old ones. Regardless this is a great way to get people to post some awesome books!

5. Halloween # 1 (bill sienkiewicz cover) signed by Rob Zombie, Malcolm Mcdowell, Udo Kier, Scout Taylor Compton, Dee Wallace, Danelle Harris, and Tyler Mane 9.8

kris, don't you have a halloween ss book that is signed by the good cast & crew? a.k.a. the ORIGINAL halloween.

Yes I do joe. But I could only pick 5 and I am a super big rob zombie fan I picked this one.

Favorite storyline of all time.

asm294.jpg

Favorite cover of the 1980's

whatif47.jpg

Favorite Movie signed by Karen Allen. Wish they would do the Indiana Jones Celebration Convention so more sigs could be added.

Indianajonesallenauto.jpg

Love Villains so Cigarette Smoking Man was the one for me to get.

xfiles12.jpg

Watched this in reruns when I was in grade school.

quantumleap1.jpg

Love the Quantum Leap book! I really wanted to do one of those.

Oh Boy...

That's headed for the Out of Context thread, isn't it?

No I just said it since Sam said it in every episode after he Leaps. It was hard to find a really high grade copy of the book. This one has a none color breaking crease in the lower right corner that probably could have been pressed out but I had about 3 other copies that weren't as nice as this one.

Oh Boy...

No I just said it since Sam said it in every episode after he Leaps. It was hard to find a really high grade copy of the book. This one has a none color breaking crease in the lower right corner that probably could have been pressed out but I had about 3 other copies that weren't as nice as this one.

lol I forgot about the "Oh, Boy!" I even have HG copies of SeaQuest DSV, but when i went looking for decent copies of Quantum Leap, I came up empty. :cry:

Oh Boy...

lol I forgot about the "Oh, Boy!" I even have HG copies of SeaQuest DSV, but when i went looking for decent copies of Quantum Leap, I came up empty. :cry:

Hmm couldn't do much with SeaQuest the 2 biggest Stars are dead. I guess you could get Sam Raimi's brother to sign along with the Deluise Brothers. :tonofbricks: