• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batmobile on ebay!!!!!

34 posts in this topic

Aaaaaaaaaawww!!! Unfortunately, I recently bought a new car. Otherwise, I would TOTALLY buy this!!!

OK, I couldn't afford it in the first place, but I would love to have the actual Batmobile! (worship)

Who's buying it for me. My birthday is coming up.

Your license plate would go perfectly on it.

People would never suspect me.

Be honest...your vanity plate is KsherBat

Nah dawg. That aint me.

If my tag had already been taken, my next option was WNDRWMN.

I liked the movie but the car looks like one of those props that looks good on film in the dark with smoke machines going, but when you see it in person it looks like a poorly constructed fiberglass mess. Never actually seen it in person, just the impression I get looking at it in anything but a frame from the movie.

I liked the movie but the car looks like one of those props that looks good on film in the dark with smoke machines going, but when you see it in person it looks like a poorly constructed fiberglass mess. Never actually seen it in person, just the impression I get looking at it in anything but a frame from the movie.
You can see the others still. Ive always wanted to go to the museum they are in. Link