• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 14*

144 posts in this topic

Stop influencing the other players. Last warning. Future instances will result in possible SCORING PENALTIES. :makepoint:

(In case you didn't realize it, you told everyone what you deducted for the defect.)

ooops.... sorry. I was just BS'n :(

So it's not because of you that the last six contestants submitted the correct grade? :sumo:(tsk)

(just kidding :baiting: )

It's OK, some of us didn't understand what he was saying ANYWAY;) :ohnoez:

I did like the advice about picking what CGC would grade it...not me... :rulez:

Stop influencing the other players. Last warning. Future instances will result in possible SCORING PENALTIES. :makepoint:

(In case you didn't realize it, you told everyone what you deducted for the defect.)

So it's not because of you that the last six contestants submitted the correct grade? :sumo:(tsk)

Well, as long as I got the correct grade too..... then I'll take the blame :acclaim:

Well, as long as I got the correct grade too..... then I'll take the blame :acclaim:

You also get the -1 I'm gonna get for undergrading this one! :baiting:

Random STAT

You would think that toro (3.77) would have the highest average per round... but he actually DOES NOT. :o

If this contestant had played every round and maintained his average, our grading contest leader would actually be....

sterlingcomics with a 3.89 average :applause:

Wow...that's nuts. And with that, I go downhill from here ROFLMAO.

Weeeeee! It's easier when you are over-the-hill.

Is it a bad thing when you submit your grade and get this response: "Did you even look at the scan?"

lol ... I got a very sad cat for a response. :(

So did I. That can't be too good if we make cats sad.

Is it a bad thing when you submit your grade and get this response: "Did you even look at the scan?"

Shush, it was Watson passing out the puszy, and with your track

record.......

Shush, it was Watson passing out the puszy, and with your track

record.......

As you know, puszies can be very finicky animals.