• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First look at X-men : First Class Movie PICTURE OF CAST!

134 posts in this topic

Heres a pic of the cast:

x-men-first-class-570x209.jpg

I dont know who is who. I see Magneto, Emma Frost, Beast, Mistique, and Prof X. i dont know anyone else.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/01/18/first-look-at-the-x-men-first-class-without-a-big-watermark/

Ok look, I'm not trolling, please take a minute and seriously look at that guy with the red face, whoever that's supposed to be, it's ridiculous. I love the concept, if this is the execution I'm out. (shrug)

I'm pretty sure that that's Satan lurking in the background there. :screwy:

Tools. It's clearly Sinestro. :makepoint:

Found a site that lays out who's who...

* Michael Fassbender as Magneto – Pre-helmet.

* Rose Byrne as Dr. Moira MacTaggart – Nobel-winning expert in genetic mutation.

* January Jones as Emma Frost – Sporting, naturally, some duds from Frederick’s of Hollywood.

* Jason Flemyng as Azazel – Nightcrawler’s daddy.

* Nicholas Hoult as Beast – Looking sort of like the blue Hulk here.

* Lucas Till as Havok – Cyclops’ plasma-blasting younger brother.

* Zoe Kravitz as Angel Salvadore – An ice-blasting left hand, a fire-blasting right, and acid spit. Not bad.

* Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique – Keeping the classic movie make-up intact.

* James McAvoy as Professor X – Standing!

So Havoc is in the team before Cyclops yet he is younger?

Emma Frost broke out of the facility holding them in Wolverine Origins at the same time as Cyclops.

And Beast didn't make the original X-Men movie till number three. They found Nightcrawler in number 2 and Prof X gave no indication they had met before.

Oh dear, this Fanboy's head is spinning with confusions over continuity.

And red bloke looks stupid.

(er but a blue guy is ok?).

Emma Frost broke out of the facility holding them in Wolverine Origins at the same time as Cyclops.

And Beast didn't make the original X-Men movie till number three. They found Nightcrawler in number 2 and Prof X gave no indication they had met before.

That's the biggest one that does it for me. How do you have a "first class" movie and not have Cyclops? That would be like having a "first class" Spidey movie and not having a Peter Parker character. :sick:

If I remember correctly, Beast was mentioned of being a former member of the team in X3.

Emma did break out same time as teenage Cyclops, but remember in X1 prof X said it had been 30yrs since Logan lost his memories. So having Havok and Emma Frost in a prequel is fine, as long as it is not more than 30yrs in the past.

My problems with continuity are this, had Cyclops been 15yrs old??? When escaped, keep in mind Prof X was standing then (but BALD!) then he would have had to of been in his mid 40's when X1 came out.

Plus I believe Jean Grey was one of the first students, so shouldn't she be in the movie.

I am very excited to see the movie, even if it bombs I am sure I will still enjoy it.

In the third X Men movie, it was indicated that Beast was a previous X Man who was returning so it makes sense for him to be here.

It is strange that Emma frost should be here but not Cyclops if they're sticking to the continuity created by the previous X Men and Wolverine films but that may be explained in this movie.

I always thought Azazel was a stupid idea in the comic so I hope they think of something worthwhile to do with him here.

Am I the only one that actually liked X-Men 3? :shy:

X-Men 3 was the Bomb! Nowhere near X-Men 2, but seeing all those mutants was badazz. Magneto is the shizzzzzzzney! A new movie seeing him...I will pay my 10 bucks, and then some....NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that actually liked X-Men 3? :shy:

I'll admit it, i actually liked X3 :blush:

I'm such a fanboy, i would probably like ANY piece of garbage they put out as long as it has X-men in it.

Like another poster said, Magneto is AWESOME in all the movies. Ian McKellen is so badass at that role it's mindblowing (thumbs u

Like another poster said, Magneto is AWESOME in all the movies. Ian McKellen is so badass at that role it's mindblowing (thumbs u

Ian McKellen is badass in general, regardless of the role.

(thumbs u

Between Magneto AND Gandalf, he's practically God status in my book!

That pic of him at a Gay Pride march is so funny! He's wearing a shirt that says something like "I'm Gandalf AND Magneto so get over it" or something like that.

It's too bad he's already so old, i wish he could be doing these movies for the next 20 years.

I thought Ian McKellen was the worst part of the X movies.. (shrug)

Really?!? I didnt think it was possible to think anyone but Kelsey Grammer was the worst part of the X-men movies.

Ok, maybe Famke Janssen lol