• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC RELATED TATTOOS

50 posts in this topic

I posted this a couple of years ago,here is my comic tattoo the day it was done.

spideytatoo-1.jpg

Nice colors... hope it hasn't faded much since...

Posts like this are what I started the thread for... I know there are a lot of comic tats out there and anyone can google to find them... just from boardies though is much cooler...

misfit-facial-tattoo_49.jpg

misfit-facial-tattoo_2_49.jpg

This is REALLY worrisome for a man with two single daughters. :o

I wouldn't have to worry about him because after I found out they'd never find his body.

I wouldn't have to worry about him because after I found out they'd never find his body.

I was thinking along the same lines... except I would probably dispose of the head instead of the body. :insane:

I was thinking along the same lines... except I would probably dispose of the head instead of the body. :insane:

I like tatoo's, I have my last name across my stomach in old english and the mascot to the band Overkill on my left leg but this.....this is out of control, hard to believe it is real! If it is this guy will be kicking himself in a few years...I don't see him getting laid anytime soon.

One day I will get either Spidey battling Green Goblin or Venom on me somewhere? Maybe on my lol When I was younger I got in trouble more then once for mooning people, one time I got suspended from school for it! I was a Catholic raised troublesome kid.

Victim: Then he ran out the front door with the money.

Cop: Okay, a white male, five-foot-eight, medium build, balding brown hair, dressed in all black. Did he have any tattoos or piercings?

lol

Victim: Then he ran out the front door with the money.

Cop: Okay, a white male, five-foot-eight, medium build, balding brown hair, dressed in all black. Did he have any tattoos or piercings?

lol

The most upsetting thing about this clearly disturbed individual is the tattoo artist who actually performed this monstrosity.

Most tattoo artists won't tattoo the face, and some won't tattoo the neck. How someone can do tis to another human being is beyond me. I'm all for individuality but I think this fellow blew off the chart. :screwy:

...and that boy needs to clean his ear!!! Tatooing above the neck and the hands is not aloud here in Maine...at least where I have been. I would guess he had a close buddy do this.....where did you find this pic Dice??
They are nearly as common as tramp stamps out here lol