• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC RELATED TATTOOS

50 posts in this topic

This may well be real. After trying to visualize this psycho without the tat... it might possibly be an improvement. :grin:

It's real, there are a lot of tattoo convention pics of that guy floating around

Figures, He's from CANADA :baiting:

Thanks for the link. I laughed out loud at this:

What effect has it had on your love life?

There are girls who dig it, but the kind of girls who dig it are usually trouble. Some people might look at you and think you’re mentally ill. They might do, but I’m not. I think I’m very on the ball.

There are a lot of people I meet who just don’t understand, but there really is nothing to understand. I’m realistic, sane and intelligent.

This Jasper is certifiable.

I was at a convention 10-15 years ago and two men in their 20's were at

my table. One pulled up the back of his shirt to show the other his big

tattoo of the Hulk. The other commented something like "Kirby pencils

ant Trempe inks." Keeping a straight face on hearing that was not easy.

Here's yet another pic, wow!

tumblr_ktwdasbKo61qzqxyjo1_500.jpg

I was pulling for this guy. When I saw the link, I actually got excited that this thing could look so grotesque, yet still maintain some semblance of normalcy. Then I read this.....

"This guy had a flesh-eating disease and he was able to get his nose cut off because they gave him a prosthetic replacement. I was so jealous. I wanted it so bad. If I get my eyes blacked in I’ll get my nose removed."

......and realized I was quite stooopid!!

This may well be real. After trying to visualize this psycho without the tat... it might possibly be an improvement. :grin:

It's real, there are a lot of tattoo convention pics of that guy floating around

Figures, He's from CANADA :baiting:

Could be worse, he could look like this...

54c83deb.png

I was pulling for this guy. When I saw the link, I actually got excited that this thing could look so grotesque, yet still maintain some semblance of normalcy. Then I read this.....

"This guy had a flesh-eating disease and he was able to get his nose cut off because they gave him a prosthetic replacement. I was so jealous. I wanted it so bad. If I get my eyes blacked in I’ll get my nose removed."

:sick:

:sick:

Perhaps if he had his head removed so he could carry it around. hm

That would be SO cool!