• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TALES TO ASTONISH/TALES OF SUSPENSE HIGH GRADE FOR SALE! DTACOLLECTIBLES!

48 posts in this topic

I just bought a high grade copy of #68 CGC 8.0 (VF) with Off-White pages two weeks ago on ebay from a reputable dealer. I ended up being the only bidder and won the book at the starting price of $65.

I should have waited for this sale where the same book, in the same condition, (mind you not encompased by a clumbersome slab) would only have set me back $250.

I just bought a high grade copy of #68 CGC 8.0 (VF) with Off-White pages two weeks ago on ebay from a reputable dealer. I ended up being the only bidder and won the book at the starting price of $65.

I should have waited for this sale where the same book, in the same condition, (mind you not encompased by a clumbersome slab) would only have set me back $250.

So what are you trying to say that 4x guide on a VF is too high? :baiting:

I thought it was "uncool" to krap in someones selling thread.

Is there something about this seller that I don't know about?

Long, long time dealer that I can't recall ever hearing anything bad about.

I should add, long time collector/comic historian. He has been around a long time and been very important to the hobby.

So what are you trying to say that 4x guide on a VF is too high? :baiting:

That is a bit harsh, I think

TOS 62 $150. for FN+ Guide= 57 (only 2.6 x guide)

TOS 68 $250. for VF Guide=65 (only 3.8 x guide)

TOS 73 $175. for VF+ Guide =57 (only 3x guide)

I should add, long time collector/comic historian. He has been around a long time and been very important to the hobby.

I think it is a shame that people are crapping on this thread. If the prices are too high, PM the seller or just let the thread move off the first page. 2c

+1 I've bought from him before more than once... long time solid seller, regardless of the special board prices )

Man, this place is a tough crowd that you can't pull anything over. The forum is relentless. I still remember Bob Beerbohm making an unfortunate stopover on the forums and getting a group dickslap upside his head. :cry: