• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Thanks guys!

254 posts in this topic

Ok, it's time to finally start getting rid of my undercopies and lower grades that are below my HG runs. Over the next few days, i'll post a little of everything from GA to BA, HG to reader, CGC and raw, pretty much some of everything.

Prices are pretty firm but will consider any offer especially on multiple book purchases. PP, check or MO accepted.

Shipping will be exact to your door and would prefer US only. Anyone outside of the the continental US, PM me and we'll see if we can work out the shipping.

No probies or HoS's and 1st :takeit: gets the book.

Let the fun begin :whee:

Forgot to add a few things....

1) ALL of these books have been in my collection since at least 2002 and most since the mid 90's. As far as i know NONE of them have been pressed or restored in any way.

2) Most books do not have a back cover scan but can be provided upon request.

3) For the raw books, i'm FAR from an expert grader on mid range books so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns!

4) On raw books, if ANY come back from CGC restored in say the next 3-4 months(i cant wait forever), send me back the book and i'll refund your purchase price!

5) On raw books, if for whatever reason you arent satisfied, send me back the book in the same condition within a week and again i'll refund your purchase price! No returns on slabs.

You definitely cant beat that (thumbs u

Raw Incredible Hulk 181. 1st full appearance of Wolvie!

Nice midgrade book. The spine has a little roll to it and it has a bunch of small spine stresses but other than that, a REAL nice affordable copy of the BA king of books. Very nicely centered!

Back is in better shape than the front and the Marvel stamp IS intact (thumbs u

I'd say 6.0ish with ow/w pages.....$425

933-1.jpg

ASM 29 raw. 2nd appearance of the Scorpion and a GREAT read!

Lower grade copy. It doesnt show up on the scan but there is some i dont know what staining on the cover with fingerprints in the middle near Spideys elbow. Definitely not a CGC'able book but a nice complete lower grade reader. Pages are ow i'd say but defintiely not brittle at all.

A little beat but complete.....$30

934-2.jpg