• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Thanks guys!

254 posts in this topic

Ummmm....it IS for sale you know! :baiting:

lol

Cycle Girl's X Men # 3 is a CGC 8.5. :gossip:

Hey, so is mine. That doesnt mean you cant have a nice reader copy that you can actually read and look thru (thumbs u

Tis true. (thumbs u

Ummmm....it IS for sale you know! :baiting:

lol

Cycle Girl's X Men # 3 is a CGC 8.5. :gossip:

Hey, so is mine. That doesnt mean you cant have a nice reader copy that you can actually read and look thru (thumbs u

Tis true. (thumbs u

Heck, even before slabs, i always liked to have lower grade copies to read. I could NEVER do that with my HG copies, always have been to scared to damage them even though i'll probably never sell them. I really envy the collectors i see on here that crack slabs or actually read their HG books. I wish i could but just cant bring my self to do it.

Now , with CGC, you almost HAVE to have reader copies. Sure, you can buy the essentials or Omnibus's(which i do a lot of the time) but it just isnt the same. My friends and family laugh at me because i truly enjoy reading actual COMICS. I dont know if it's the nostalgia or what but there aren't many things that i enjoy more than taking out my reader copies of old SA/BA Marvels and actually reading them (thumbs u

Sorry guys but it's taking me WAY longer to get these dang books scanned than i figured! Between 70 hour work weeks, my kids and my dang scanner freezing up every other book, it's taking forever!

i do have a few more ready

X-men #80 Nice copy with no issues except some regular wear. Solid 8.5ish book

$30

955-1.jpg

Ok, still having freaking scanner issues so i couldnt get any books scanned last night! :frustrated:

So, in lieu of more books, how about i do 10% off any of the raw books listed so far in the thread (thumbs u

If you want multiple raws, shoot me a PM and i can probably do even more than 10% off.

Ok, I ALMOST have the kids in bed so I should be up and running in less than am hour with some books!

Up next..... about 20 X-men between 93-139 and hopefully some early Daredevils and FF's fro

44-76 (thumbs u

FINALLY has the computer to myself!!! My dang wife has to be up at 3:50am to run the ING marathon tomorrow mornings and was doing freaking Facebook updates at 10:00!!! :frustrated:

Ok, here we go...........

X-men 92

Decent amount of wear and stress on the spine and a pretty good non color breaking crease on the back but a very solid book. Better than reader but at reader price. Say 6.0

$10

957.jpg

X-men 93

Nice book. A few bumps and creases on the back cover and the top has some non color breaking bumps where it must have gotten dinged. if it your thing, this book would DEFINITELY press higher, probably TWO bumps since most of its faults are non color breaking. Say 9.0 and could easily go higher

$25

x93.jpg

X-men 93

Nice book. A few bumps and creases on the back cover and the top has some non color breaking bumps where it must have gotten dinged. if it your thing, this book would DEFINITELY press higher, probably TWO bumps since most of its faults are non color breaking. Say 9.0 and could easily go higher

$25

x93.jpg

:takeit:

X-men 100

REAL nice book BUT 2 things. Non color breaking crease starting under "cular" and going all the way to the edge. AND, the genius LCS owner TACKED it to the wall doh! so it has a tack hole straight thru the book at the top.

Without tack hole, 8.5, with it, (shrug)

$25

x100.jpg

X-men 93

$25

x93.jpg

:takeit:

Frank, i just looked at it to put it away from you and saw a tiny little chip missing at the bottom i didnt see before. You can see it in the scan right at the bottom in the white.

I didnt see it before so if you still want it, i'll do $15 instead of $25. Ok?