• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Thanks guys!

254 posts in this topic

ASM 31. Another lower grade book but MUCH nicer than the 29. I'd say 5.5ish.

Spine stresses are obvious in the scan but other than that a real nice book. Not as bright as the scan but a nice glossy cover. Scan hasnt been touched at all but it does make some books brighter.

Nice ow pages and complete. $70

936-2.jpg

Per PM :takeit:

Down to just five Spideys for my first hundred :cloud9:

Thanks for the great deal (worship)

what numbers are they you luck dawg?

:applause:

Wasnt planning on putting this up but thanks to the GREAT rube11 (Steve), this is officially now my undercopy so here it is!

Incredible Hulk 182

VERY nice book with great colors and gloss. A few spines stresses, some color breaking, some not. Top edge is a little dinged and back cover is perfect. MVS is intact! 8.5+

$75

h182.jpg

:takeit: @ 10% off

Man! You guys are a tough crowd!

How about in addition to the 25% or 10% off the raws, i'll also throw in free shipping on anything over $25.

Don't really understand the discount structure, must have been explained somewhere within the 25 pages.

Do you have a recent update of what is left?

Man! You guys are a tough crowd!

How about in addition to the 25% or 10% off the raws, i'll also throw in free shipping on anything over $25.

Don't really understand the discount structure, must have been explained somewhere within the 25 pages.

Do you have a recent update of what is left?

Update is a couple pages back Dale. All the raws BEFORE the Avengers i posted a few pages back are 25% off, all the raws starting WITH the Avengers are 10% off.

Sorry for the confusion.

Wasnt planning on putting this up but thanks to the GREAT rube11 (Steve), this is officially now my undercopy so here it is!

Incredible Hulk 182

VERY nice book with great colors and gloss. A few spines stresses, some color breaking, some not. Top edge is a little dinged and back cover is perfect. MVS is intact! 8.5+

$75

h182.jpg

:takeit: @ 10% off

^^

ASM 31. Another lower grade book but MUCH nicer than the 29. I'd say 5.5ish.

Spine stresses are obvious in the scan but other than that a real nice book. Not as bright as the scan but a nice glossy cover. Scan hasnt been touched at all but it does make some books brighter.

Nice ow pages and complete. $70

936-2.jpg

Per PM :takeit:

Down to just five Spideys for my first hundred :cloud9:

Thanks for the great deal (worship)

what numbers are they you luck dawg?

:applause:

Thanks :) Unfortunately, big ones...but hopefully by year's end :wishluck:

Still need 1, 3, 4, 11, and 12 (three with Doc Ock...he is the bane of my existence :frustrated: )

Ok, thread closed guys. I'll get invoices out to everyone who bought sometime today or tonight and get out the books for anyone who paid already or does over the weekend.

Thanks again guys!

:news::news::news::news:

Ok guys, i just sent out invoices to everyone who bought a book. If somehow i missed anyone and you didnt just get a PM, please shoot me a PM since i apparently missed you.

Thanks again to everyone who bought and made my 1st sales thread a success!!! (worship)