• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Thanks guys!

254 posts in this topic

Avengers 59

1st appearance of Yellowjacket! :cloud9:

Nice book with SICK colors and gloss. The colors and gloss are actually probably BETTER than my 9.6 Suscha News copy i bought last month for $500+!!!

Little crease at top right, small ding on bottom of spine and a few spine stresses at the staples. 8.5+

$40

av59.jpg

Avengers 89

Again, INSANE colors and gloss! Small bindery tears at the top and bottom spine and a few non color breaking spine stresses. Top of the back cover has a few small dings but this book is NICE. 8.5+, maybe 9.0.

$35

av89.jpg

And last for now....

Captain Marvel 2 CGC 8.5 ow

I'm not really sure i want to sell this but i'll put it out there and see if someone wants to pay the high price.

Heres the story....I submitted 2 of these that looked IDENTICAL, one came back a 9.6, this one an 8.5. Graders notes were "1/3 inch tear at bottom staple. Apparently in shipping, the bottom staple got pushed in a little causing a small tear. Other than that(which you cant even see!) and a small bindery tear at the bottom of the spine, this book IS 9.8.

The PQ is OW but i'm telling you the cover is BONE white and bright. This is as nice a SA book as you will EVER, EVER see!

Rather than sell something this sweet at 8.5 price, i'll keep it and give it to my son. If someone want to pay my price, they will get possibly the nicest 8.5 book on the planet!

Like i said, i'm pricing it higher than the label but if someone wants to buy the book, not the label i GUARANTEE you will be happy! If this book is not as described and you arent happy with it, i will refund your money AND pay for the shipping back to me!

$75

cm285.jpg

For comparison, heres a scan of my 9.6 from the same submission(you can see the numbers are sequential) to show you they are pretty identical

cm296.jpg

Alright, back to the forum.

Where are those GL and spectre you was talking about? :cloud9:

I saved them for tonight just for you!

Give me about 30 minutes to get the kids to bed and I'll put them up (thumbs u

Ok, heres some for you DC guys. There is barely ANY GPA data for these guys so i'm going to be winging it a little here.

Green lantern #90

Nice copy with a non color breaking ding at top but a big crease on the bottom right and some color breaking dings. 6.5ish

$5

gl90.jpg

Green Lantern 93

Another REAL nice book. Slightest bit of spine roll and 2-3 non color breaking dings on the spine. 9.0-92 definitely as is and could easily press to 9.4+ range (thumbs u

$30

gl93.jpg