• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Thanks guys!

254 posts in this topic

I dont want the DC guys to feel left out so here is a lowgrade MONSTER DC book!

JLA #1 :banana:

Here's your chance to own a 50 year old 20k MONSTER key for a tiny, TINY fraction of the price.

As you can see from the scan, this book has seen better days but the pages are not even close to brittle and the book is 100% complete.

Not many DC books in the last 50 years can hang with this bad boy (thumbs u

$225

918-1.jpg

Per PM :takeit:

Sweet key goodness :whee:

ASM 31. Another lower grade book but MUCH nicer than the 29. I'd say 5.5ish.

Spine stresses are obvious in the scan but other than that a real nice book. Not as bright as the scan but a nice glossy cover. Scan hasnt been touched at all but it does make some books brighter.

Nice ow pages and complete. $70

936-2.jpg

Down to just five Spideys for my first hundred :cloud9:

Thanks for the great deal (worship)

Here's your chance to own a 50 year old 20k MONSTER key for a tiny, TINY fraction of the price.

As you can see from the scan, this book has seen better days but the pages are not even close to brittle and the book is 100% complete.

$225

918-1.jpg

^^

ASM 31. Another lower grade book but MUCH nicer than the 29. I'd say 5.5ish.

Spine stresses are obvious in the scan but other than that a real nice book. Not as bright as the scan but a nice glossy cover. Scan hasnt been touched at all but it does make some books brighter.

Nice ow pages and complete. $70

936-2.jpg

Down to just five Spideys for my first hundred :cloud9:

Thanks for the great deal (worship)

^^

Thanks Heath!

Wasnt planning on putting this up but thanks to the GREAT rube11 (Steve), this is officially now my undercopy so here it is!

Incredible Hulk 182

VERY nice book with great colors and gloss. A few spines stresses, some color breaking, some not. Top edge is a little dinged and back cover is perfect. MVS is intact! 8.5+

$75

h182.jpg

Those Spectres are sweet! Wish I could buy them, but I am also selling alot as well. Nice score on the IH 182 from Rube!

Thank you!

Yeah, i lucked onto Steves thread right away and did a double take! When i saw the price i had to check and make sure i wasn't seeing things! :ohnoez:

$225

918-1.jpg

^^

Nice Pick up, Heath!

$225

^^

Nice Pick up, Heath!

Thanks Judd...just could not resist....completely out of my current focus, but when the price is right who can resist one of the bigger DC SA books??? :juggle:

:bump:

Ok, all the raws I listed up until the Avengers were 20% off. I'll do 25% off any raws up to the Avengers until tomorrow night.

The raws listed the last few days starting with the Avengers, I'll do 10% off until tomorrow night. I already tried to price them lower and they are mostly higher grade so I can't do 25% on those.

I'll end it tomorrow night at midnight eastern so shoot me a PM or post it here any last books you want (thumbs u

You wouldn't happen to have the other Spectre of the 67's run?

No, sorry, those are the only ones that i have. I'm not much of a DC collector and pretty much only have the ones that i listed.