• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series on the fly

6 posts in this topic

I don't know for certain, but I do know it is complicated. You might contact someone like Rich Henn, or jonjesper for advice and help or contact CGC direct.

I do know you need a certain number of books to make it worth CGC's time and effort. Also, I kind of think there has to be a CAW present to see the books signed.

I'm sleep deprived right now and not firing on all cylinders, but those are the basics.

I talked to Paul and Kevin about the Sara Richard SS books I had her do this year. First I checked with her to see if she would be interested the talked to the CGC SS Gods. They approved it so I sent my two books to Sara and then she sent them on to CGC to be graded.

CGC just had Sara sign a letter saying that she signed and sketched the books on this date.

All in all a Real smooth transaction all around.. I just got impatient waiting as it was my first submission much less SS.

Hope that helps