• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 17*

90 posts in this topic

I'm reserving judgement on this one for now. Hey I've got three days, maybe it'll come to me in a dream.

That's where you miss it, Crosby!

:o

Well played. :applause:

Crosby :cloud9:lol

:cry:

I've got that canned response ready for virtually any Hellblazer post!

:acclaim:

Just have to pace myself is all, think about baseball statistics and what not, the usual.

:insane:

In case anyone is wondering what Watson will be up to during his "vacation", here is a pic of him after having packaged and addressed himself for delivery to PO Box 4738, Sarasota, FL.

Head's up, CGC!

box.jpg

Figured he would've been smart enough to punch holes in that so he could breathe (shrug)

Figured he'd be careful enough not to get a strike during the grading contest thereby negating the need to box himself up for a covert infiltration of the Mod lair. No holes for him!

Figured he would've been smart enough to punch holes in that so he could breathe (shrug)

Figured he'd be careful enough not to get a strike during the grading contest thereby negating the need to box himself up for a covert infiltration of the Mod lair. No holes for him!

The man lives his life on the edge

Something usually happens during the contests. Nik, putting his hand in the snowblower and then another time he took a week off in protest of his buddy greggy being given a week vacation. Doc had some big shoes to fill.

Something usually happens during the contests. Nik, putting his hand in the snowblower and then another time he took a week off in protest of his buddy greggy being given a week vacation. Doc had some big shoes to fill.

Your mention of the snowblower incident reminded me of something. Right after that happened I said something to Nik about how he shouldn't repair snowblowers for a living (just trying to be funny as always) and I don't think he took it the right way. (shrug)

Your mention of the snowblower incident reminded me of something. Right after that happened I said something to Nik about how he shouldn't repair snowblowers for a living (just trying to be funny as always) and I don't think he took it the right way. (shrug)

I remember that post. I think Nik understood your humor. (thumbs u

I still have nightmares of seeing his hand after that happened.

Didn't he or someone else post some pics of his hand after it happened?

He put his pinned up hand on the scanner and scanned it. I have a copy somewhere.

And +1 on the nightmares.