• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: FAMILY GUY - Bird is the Word!

53 posts in this topic

DANG YOU EVER SEEN THE FAT GUY STRANGLER EPISODE THAT IS BEYOND AWESOME.

POW right in the kissa!

POW right in the kissa!

POW right in the kissa!

:roflmao:

^^

I also love "Who's pickle is this?" :o

I have a very hard time watching FG. I think its a terrible show. Has the occasional funny joke, but I've yet to see a full episode that I've enjoyed. Never understood its popularity.. guess I'm just weird.

I can understand where you're coming from. I think Seth sometimes pushes the envelope just for the sake of pushing. It is a funny show no doubt but sometimes goes too far. Of course, you can say the same about South Park.

I still think Simpsons at its height (seasons 4 through 8 or 9,imo) was a better written show.

To many favorites to name them all. I love Family Guy.

"Road to Rupert" is one of my all time faves. The free helicopter rental scene gets me every time.

Love all the Jack's Joke Shop references, the giant chicken fights, and every time I pick up small items from the floor I am tempted to say, "Oooh, piece of candy....Oooh, piece of candy....Oooh, piece of candy. lol