• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should Bans Be Forever?

157 posts in this topic

From what I remember they were also in Greece and even on military duty in Afghanistan and visited about a dozen or so board members before Red Hook took them hostage and wouldn't return them.

Brad did email me some sort of explanation on the NOD boards regarding their captivity but I don't remember the details right now.

This occurred before my time. So Brad got an eternal ban because he ruined everybody's fun?? I still don't get it. (shrug)

CapFreak

He is most most deserving of some talking him by his fruityhair and shoving his head in a toilet.

capfreak.jpg

DR.X

CapFreak is on to bigger and better things.

justinbieber.jpg

From what I remember they were also in Greece and even on military duty in Afghanistan and visited about a dozen or so board members before Red Hook took them hostage and wouldn't return them.

Brad did email me some sort of explanation on the NOD boards regarding their captivity but I don't remember the details right now.

This occurred before my time. So Brad got an eternal ban because he ruined everybody's fun?? I still don't get it. (shrug)

No. He got banned for something else. Should he have been banned forever? Probably not.

Use the search button. doh!

I'm not following either. Why hold them hostage ? and why the ban ?

No. He got banned for something else. Should he have been banned forever? Probably not.

lol I have better things to do, and was hoping for a one or two sentence summary. It's probably the b.s. in ensnaring Goon-child from what I gather.

lol I have better things to do, and was hoping for a one or two sentence summary. It's probably the b.s. in ensnaring Goon-child from what I gather.

And dad and son

The real question is how many of those guys you have listed are alreay back? hm

All of them.

Who's CAP Freak now then?

You. Naturally.

Absolutely no idea what you mean by that.

This board's got a pretty long leash for people who want to misbehave before they get a ban. Anyone who got struck with the banstick deserved it, and they should stay banned.

:sumo:

(worship)

I gotta agree with this also.

The real question is how many of those guys you have listed are alreay back? hm

All of them.

Who's CAP Freak now then?

You. Naturally.

Absolutely no idea what you mean by that.

hm

"Zap" got zapped when I was trying to quote him. :eek:

Dice's reply went too, anything else gone?

Who, what, when?

Nothing. Just a minor infection. Nothing to see here...

Nope, nothing else gone.

That's got to be Stu's briefest incarnation.

There are all sorts of stories about Redhook. Only thing that needs to be known is the boards are poorer for not having him. Nothing else to discuss.

I disagree, but I admire your loyalty.

I disagree as well. People come and people go. Let's make the boards better, not lament the fallen for getting their richly deserved just rewards. No one is that important. To quote Nik, "it's a freakin' internet message board"

Too bad they didn't "zap" Dice's sig gif. :P

Hater. :sumo:

Too bad they didn't "zap" Dice's sig gif. :P

Hater. :sumo:

Where did you get that disgusting thing?