• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back after 2 years absence.

73 posts in this topic

So here is what I hear.

Greggy is still here. Wow

RoboJo is not in jail

Steve B works somewhere else.

Any of the oldtimers get banned. (I am from 03)

Pressing is ok.

PGX is still around.

Therefore I would ask the following. Given the depression.

How much have CGC 9.8's on the average dropped in value

Silver

Bronze

Modern

Cooper

What is future or current affect of IPAD on comic paper books

What age should I be buying now that I am back into comics. Why is Walking Dead such a great seller. What is the hottest trend right now.

Thanks JD

What is future or current affect of IPAD on comic paper books?(huge) Give it time, I bet many people on here didn`t have wireless laptops and HDTV five years ago.

What age should I be buying now that I am back into comics?Not specific age but characters, first appearances, keys and highest grade possible.

Why is Walking Dead such a great seller?When you don`t have any main new characters created by the big two this decade,you have to look elsewhere.

The comic industry is starved for new good creations and they had to turn somewhere. Walking Dead just happened to be at the right place at the right time.The Perfect Storm.

What is the hottest trend right now?Finding out if a superhero will get a movie, buy their key comics then flip right before their movie comes out, then move on to the next superhero getting their movie. buy their key comics then flip right before their movie comes out.

wash,rinse, repeat

wash,rinse, repeat

just some quick observations.

Wow I am surprised I can't get any feedback on my question. Also I have an 08 member talking down to an 03 member. So respect for us OG's has disappeared as well in the last two years.

Respect is earned, it doesn't come with age. :baiting:

I get no respect, why should you? lol

So, robojo33 is STILL a crook? He's got blue labels up on ebay.....

Yes, he's still a crook. Feel free to buy raw books from him and find out (thumbs u

Yes, I would suggest to buy a dozen or so. Then send them off to CGC and let us know the results. Oh wait, that was boston beer's job.

DR.X

Some things just can’t be changed.

fail1vf2.jpg

That's not greggy is it???

:o :O :o :O :o

Bosco 07 . You have almost 19,000 posts in 3 years. Holy batman. I remember when you had a life................just focusing on ...collecting X-Force #1 issues........... You are the Comic Shaman now. congrats...........................I notice that CGC has hired lots of chat moderators.

Has Architecht mellowed out or is "I don't care, off with their head" gotten worse. I would think that they should retire some of these moderators from 02 since burn out and losing your mind monitoring these boards for that long would be brutal on the mind and maintaining personal relationships.(whoops!)

"Respect is earned, it doesn't come with age.

I get no respect, why should you " previous post from

Comicopallofus

I don't remember the boards allowing UK chatters. Must be a new diversity thing.

Also be careful who you talk down too. You have no idea who I am who I know and the people they know.

Also you probably get no respect because you are a newbie. Lastly OG means Old Gangsta. Chat Boys 03 and before. We normally don't post back to newbies after 04. Bosco is the only exception............He has earned everybody's respect with his collections.................and ability to overcome carpal tunnel with the two bad habits he has.

There are a few of us that have joined the boards in the last couple of years. I just wish I had discovered this place sooner.

It has been the ride of a lifetime....................There are some incredible comic people on these boards. Welcome.

Comicopallofus

I don't remember the boards allowing UK chatters. Must be a new diversity thing.

Also be careful who you talk down too. You have no idea who I am who I know and the people they know.

Also you probably get no respect because you are a newbie. Lastly OG means Old Gangsta. Chat Boys 03 and before. We normally don't post back to newbies after 04. Bosco is the only exception............He has earned everybody's respect with his collections.................and ability to overcome carpal tunnel with the two bad habits he has.

:roflmao: Your time away - was it government sanctioned?

Comicopallofus

Luxx? Is that you?

Comicopallofus

Luxx? Is that you?

Does sound Luxxish. :idea: