• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's for lunch? Part 2

15 posts in this topic

Burger King drive-through (combo meal #1, large size thank-you-very-much) followed by a short drive to the state park and a quick lunch outside on a picnic table in the sun.

It's 70 degrees in Raleigh today. cloud9.gif

Please feel free to hate me now.

Z.

Roast beef and Swiss on wheat with all the fixin's... cloud9.gif

And guess where I had it...The Deli Box!! Sure it's closed, but a co-worker was moving to TX so we had our goodbye lunch outside on the picnic tables. The good news is that it's opening back up as "The Crescent City Grill" (or something like that) with a similar menu as well as some cajun influenced items thrown in. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Roast beef and Swiss on wheat with all the fixin's... cloud9.gif

And guess where I had it...The Deli Box!! Sure it's closed, but a co-worker was moving to TX so we had our goodbye lunch outside on the picnic tables. The good news is that it's opening back up as "The Crescent City Grill" (or something like that) with a similar menu as well as some cajun influenced items thrown in. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Most Excellent! thumbsup2.gif

Best news all day: Spring is here & dining outside for lunch returns to RTP! 893applaud-thumb.gif

As I'm having a double root canal tomorrow morning, and the mere thought of biting anything causes me to double over in pain, I had a milkshake. A damned big one, but a milkshake nonetheless.

Well, it's way too early for me to think about lunch... but reading all this makes me want to cook up some bacon and eggs right now. Na , I'll stick to another coffee for now. grin.gif Well at least till the wife gets out of bed. ( She can cook me up some grub, and I can keep on reading these threads ). grin.gif